"I've never met a hater in real life"- The Big Dog

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Roman Reigns recently spoke with Boomer & Carton (transcript credit wrestlinginc.com), here are the highlights…

On his first ever match: “My first match ever was in front of maybe like 20 people at it was a little warehouse down in developmental in Tampa. It was a total different situation. My first time on the road I debuted along with a couple other guys names Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, and we were called The Shield. We debuted in 2012 in Indianapolis during a pay-per-view (PPV) called Survivor Series. We ran in and started tearing people up, changed the whole course of the night, and things haven’t been the same since.”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

On getting booed by fans: “Sometimes [I get booed], yeah. I think any fan would agree that it’s about what they want. For me it’s about them showing up and doing what they want and having fun, and if that entails booing me, then please. Pile in baby, I’m a grown man, I got kids, I can handle it.”

On what fans are like when they meet him in person: “It’s all love. I’ve never met a hater in real life. Everybody is nothing but kind. They want to take pictures, they want an autograph, everyone is great in real life. It’s just whatever it may be, if they love to hate me, if it’s the cool thing, but the cool thing about us is we’re a family show at it gives us a wide range of different people. We have grown men, we have young men, we have grown women, we have young women, we have kids.”

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What is he going to tell the haters, Suffering Succotash.
Why do y'all always bring this up as if it was an attempt at a catch phrase? Honestly "Thegoodguybadguytheguy" catch phrase was much worse, but y'all come across as phony for bringing that line up all the time but giving Rollins a pass for using Sparkle crotch multiple times or Cesaro's attempt at a catch phrase with "On and On and On".

EDIT/He said sufferin' succotash one time 2 years ago and brehs is still talking about it.
074c0d4d4c983fbfa034d6af25a430de.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
That makes sense. People go up to movie/TV villains all the time so why wouldn't they go up to them in real life?

I dont like Roman Reigns I don't hate Joe Anoa'i.

Exactly just like how no one hates John Cena The Guy, they just think John Cena The Character is stale.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That makes sense. People go up to movie/TV villains all the time so why wouldn't they go up to them in real life?

Exactly just like how no one hates John Cena The Guy, they just think John Cena The Character is stale.

Yeah Cena seems like cool cat I don't hate Cena at all he does great work with the kids I just think his character is stale as fukk .