"I've never met a hater in real life"- The Big Dog

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why do y'all always bring this up as if it was an attempt at a catch phrase? Honestly "Thegoodguybadguytheguy" catch phrase was much worse, but y'all come across as phony for bringing that line up all the time but giving Rollins a pass for using Sparkle crotch multiple times or Cesaro's attempt at a catch phrase with "On and On and On".

EDIT/He said sufferin' succotash one time 2 years ago and brehs is still talking about it.
074c0d4d4c983fbfa034d6af25a430de.jpg
Sparkle crotch was terrible...everyone knows that.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:troll:roman refuses to interact with the fans, CONFIRMED, he can't be the next Cena:troll:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sparkle crotch was terrible...everyone knows that.
Nah, fam Rollins had the same crowd's that were booing Roman outta arenas chanting that and when he moved on from using it they did too. No one put the blame on Rollins for it everyone knew it was Vince, but everyone wanna act like Roman stayed up all night dreaming up tater totes and suffering succotash.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reactions from the crowd are part of the show, even if you "go off script" and don't cheer/boo who they tell you to. You'd have to have some emotional issues, and possibly a death wish, to step to a wrestler real life and tell them how shytty you think they are. It's not that serious. :pachaha:

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i was at RAW on monday. i'm not saying every person that boos him was a square because some of them were definitely just regular guys, but all the most embarassingly nerdy dudes in that arena hated roman for sure. the borderline autistic dudes who scream shyt like "paige loves anal!" during every women's match, the guys who looked like they needed 2 seats instead of 1, the guys who were pushing kids out of the way when brock came out after the show went off the air. they were always the biggest roman haters. it was interesting to observe up close.

that said, his character still needs some work. but i don't get the unwavering hate of him at all.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all always bring this up as if it was an attempt at a catch phrase? Honestly "Thegoodguybadguytheguy" catch phrase was much worse, but y'all come across as phony for bringing that line up all the time but giving Rollins a pass for using Sparkle crotch multiple times or Cesaro's attempt at a catch phrase with "On and On and On".

EDIT/He said sufferin' succotash one time 2 years ago and brehs is still talking about it.
New day, Enzo and cass, Becky lynch, Ambrose have said things just as bad or even worst but they get a pass :skip:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Well considering some of the things people have said about Roman online, no way they would say that shyt to his face, they wouldn't even say it to Sasha's face :russ:

That said, I still don't like his character or his booking, but I hope he beats Taker though :mjgrin:

The tears on that other forum when it happens :ohlawd:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

7Hv8Awf.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not a fan of Reigns, but that catchphrase is :wow:
It was actually a cold line I remember lurking when he dropped it the first time. Marks had to give props, but the more he said it the more it became easy to parody it and parody it they did. He should've used it only once and let his fans be the ones to run with it.