"I've never met a hater in real life"- The Big Dog

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why do y'all always bring this up as if it was an attempt at a catch phrase? Honestly "Thegoodguybadguytheguy" catch phrase was much worse, but y'all come across as phony for bringing that line up all the time but giving Rollins a pass for using Sparkle crotch multiple times or Cesaro's attempt at a catch phrase with "On and On and On".

EDIT/He said sufferin' succotash one time 2 years ago and brehs is still talking about it.
074c0d4d4c983fbfa034d6af25a430de.jpg

Roman has the personality/charisma of dry paint. Big dogs don't say them words full stop, not even the once.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Roman has the personality/charisma of dry paint. Big dogs don't say them words full stop, not even the once.
Roman got something call it what you want but if you think he'd go the same way of Chris Masters or The Ryback, you just hating. :comeon:and you know these guys don't write their own material.

Multiple time world champion Keltic warriors can't be fam with muppets breh not even once.
7a0da2a638f96f8c22e3a3b652f1b7357a187a53d5e9302b0c4e6df785931761_1.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Roman got something call it what you want but if you think he'd go the same way of Chris Masters or The Ryback, you just hating. :comeon:and you know these guys don't write their own material.

Multiple time world champion Keltic warriors can't be fam with muppets breh not even once.
7a0da2a638f96f8c22e3a3b652f1b7357a187a53d5e9302b0c4e6df785931761_1.gif

He has the size that Vince likes, comes from a wrestling family, can work (outside of the non selling shyt) and is handsome, these are the things, he has going for him. Faces of the entertainment business have to be charismatic and not the boring no personality of like some reclusive dot com billionaire.

It's all fine and well, saying they/he doesn't write the promos, but when you suppose to be some brolic bad ass Samoan, you must have an understanding of the character, knowing he wouldn't say the same shyt that a Santino or Heath Slater comedy character type would say. You veto that shyt and come up with an alternative or you just don't say it at all.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He has the size that Vince likes, comes from a wrestling family, can work (outside of the non selling shyt) and is handsome, these are the things, he has going for him. Faces of the entertainment business have to be charismatic and not the boring no personality of like some reclusive dot com billionaire.

It's all fine and well, saying they/he doesn't write the promos, but when you suppose to be some brolic bad ass Samoan, you must have an understanding of the character, knowing he wouldn't say the same shyt that a Santino or Heath Slater comedy character type would say. You veto that shyt and come up with an alternative or you just don't say it at all.
:obama:That was a good response.

The bolded got his feet in the door yes, but Vince has pushed a lot of guys for their looks who were actually garbage workers and we moved on because they had nothing, not even passionate hate. The hate for Reigns has actually made his career, if he got fired from WWE at 2pm he'd have offers by 2:01 because this is a business, they're all businesses. :usure:You think cause Whatculture keep their lights on making fun of Roman using expired jokes they wouldn't empty their Jabroni fund to hire him?

I'm not one of these farm raised WWE marks I watch all the wrestling I can and when I go to youtube and see dorks in the comment section claiming blank is better than Roman or bringing him up in any capacity he has nothing to do with that doesn't work as a compliment to the indie stars you're trying to praise. It only serves to make Roman Reigns more relevant.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a smark but I don't hate Reigns. Just like I don't hate John Cena.

I just don't like the character as presented on the television program/entertainment medium that I enjoy.

I'm actually a big fan of John Cena the man. Not one of these "Hustle Loyalty Respect" cats with the headbands and the t-shirts and shyt but John Cena the person is by all accounts a terrific human being and if you really read up on him and read some interviews I promise you'll gain some small shred of respect for Cena if any.

It's the booking we don't like. That's like 90% of everything we discuss really unless the wrestler truly is a piece of shyt or he's just a bad worker. And bad workers are easy to spot in 2017 because of this fancy thing call technology.

Last edited:
Daps
What i like about Roman is he has a legit family and u know he gangsta outside this shyt. He working this family friendly environment and smarks by feeding his kids and wife.

I respect that.

Cena 2005-2010 just seemed like a kiss ass. Changed up his whole gimmick and trash in the ring compared to who he faced back then. (Angle, Benoit, Eddie, etc all exposed him)

Atleast Roman is learning along with other young driven stars. Brock was like his first veteran he truly faced.

Cena was burying all our Attitude Era stars

He still the goat but damn :mjcry:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate him as much as Cena. John says "******" behind closed doors.
"I look like Mark Wahlberg ATE Mark Wahlberg!" :ohhh:

At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings of each other, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.
Mark Wahlberg - Wikipedia