• Nope, not for me

Results are only viewable after voting.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm specifically talking about the idea that shooting and killing animals is a fun recreational activity :dahell:

It's one thing if you're doing it to put food on the table. But for fun? I can't imagine I would get any enjoyment out of shooting a helpless deer or something. That just doesn't sound like a fun activity at all, never done it but I'm sure I'd hate it. Not for me at all.

What's the coli perspective on this? Is hunting a legitimate form of entertainment or cac shyt?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's terrible for sport.

There probably is some value in learning how to hunt for those who want to live off the land. Those people seem to respect nature and use as much of their kill as possible.

The side issue I have with "hunters" is that you have people who use the hunting excuse to buy weapons they absolutely DO NOT NEED for hunting.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
1. Feel like a man, or a caveman almost despite cheating by using modern guns
2. Mental gymnastics "I need to hunt these wolves or they'll mess up the environment"
3. If you're white and brought a black friend you can eliminate them "by accident"
4. Joe Rogan Cosplay

what's not to like?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hunting for sport is some sinister stuff

“Let’s have some fun by killing something”

Then go back to their desk job at 8:00 Monday and talk to you like nothing is wrong with them

Yeah some of the guys at my job go on annual hunting trips up north and post pictures of their kills and shyt.

Don't want to be rude so I'll say something like "Looks like you had a good hunt man" when they show them but internally I'm like :why:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
For food like most have said already, sure

Or if it's to kill diseased animals or those hogs (and similar animals) that ruin crops/kill other livestock, then that is fine too, imo. But I've watched those videos and those guys seem to have a little too much fun, like they are living out a COD fantasy :pachaha:

For pure sport though, not for me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Never been hunting. Enjoy fishing sometimes though.
Seem like a much easier way to get food in nature.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s pretty fun and can actually be bonding time with a child and parent especially when you’re just out here waiting the majority of the time.
Kids sometimes don't see it that way. Make sure you communicate and make sure.
My Grandpa took my dad hunting all the time. My dad never took me hunting though. I asked him why once. he said he hated it, and that it wasnt for him