• Yes, I regularly go on hunting trips

• Never have, but I'd be open to it

• Nope, not for me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
For food like most have said already, sure

Or if it's to kill diseased animals or those hogs (and similar animals) that ruin crops/kill other livestock, then that is fine too, imo. But I've watched those videos and those guys seem to have a little too much fun, like they are living out a COD fantasy :pachaha:

For pure sport though, not for me.

Yeah those hogs are dangerous as hell. I saw one video of one running up on a guy with a high powered weapon Dude had to empty a whole clip on it.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I used to feel some type of way about hunting when I was younger.

But as someone who’s had 4 extremely close calls almost hitting deer while driving… Bambi you gotta go:yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
For food like most have said already, sure

Or if it's to kill diseased animals or those hogs (and similar animals) that ruin crops/kill other livestock, then that is fine too, imo. But I've watched those videos and those guys seem to have a little too much fun, like they are living out a COD fantasy :pachaha:

For pure sport though, not for me.
Yeah, its just the trophy hunters i have a problem with, The ones who go to africa to shoot a rhino or a lion.
i laugh everytime one of them gets killed by their 'prey'

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
White boy shyt, just like them fakkits having those big exhaust pipes on their trucks that they purposely shoot out black smoke to the car behind them.
Africans invented hunting before white people existed, its not white bot shyt,
original man had to eat someway

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kids sometimes don't see it that way. Make sure you communicate and make sure.
My Grandpa took my dad hunting all the time. My dad never took me hunting though. I asked him why once. he said he hated it, and that it wasnt for him
A lot of kids don’t like it because of how early you have to get up in the morning to do it. That will kill their spirit more than anything eventhough it’s one of the first important lessons you can teach them about the importance of time and getting up early.

Some of the posters in here are from the city so I can see why they wouldn’t understand nor care for it.

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC
I don't personally hunt myself but I don't have any issue with hunting deer for food for example. But it is a lot of crazy ass cacs doing crazy shyt out here hunting.

They got a plantation in Colleton County SC where they raise pigeons just to shoot them for fun. Boxton Bridge Plantation

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Been hunting. Want to go again. I don't go regularly, though. Same as with fishing: I'm in it for the groceries.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
shocked that so many people are against hunting tbh

'for sport' doesn't mean act like a jackass and parade around the corpse of some exotic endangered animal - its for sharpening skill and taking pride in it more than anything. yal shouldn't let some of the worst representatives of hunting govern your entire perspective on it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Most hunters eat what they kill. :manny:

And the exotic, big game, trophy hunting I think that's in mind for OP has its own set of life skills that make it an actual hunt. Surviving in the freezing cold for days in hopes of spotting your target, let alone getting the kill and getting it back ain't as easy as folks think.

So, ultimately you're seeing folks get a mixture of camping, survival man, and normal hunting in one package. And they're also usually rich because the entire or9cess from permits, to travel, to equipment aren't cheap.