I've slept on it and I prayed on it but I still can't respect the Warriors title

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He can have a different opinion, just don't try to bolster your position's credibility by saying you're a warrior stan when you have a Kobe Bryant as your avatar. All year Laker stans have been shytting on the Warriors. And now I'm supposed to just accept them into the fold because he fukked with the team.

And it's not even a valid opinion. KD's superteam beat Lebron's superteam, but it's different because the GSW warriors drafted their players, and the Cavs just stole all their pieces after getting the 1st pick in the draft like two years in a row?

And then you tried to throw in a casual insult about my team leaving, so you're obviously biased against the warriors. So why would I take a guy with a Kobe avatar and an anti-warrior stan's statements seriously?

:picard:

There's respect for a player, he can love a singular player and root for a different team. I know this is Trump's America now, but where does it state you can't be a fan of players not on your favorite team?

What you bringing to the table other than being wrong :mjgrin:

Warrior stan?

@Gil Scott-Heroin please see that I've been called a Warrior stan.

Yall need to make up your mind on what I am, someone called me a Warrior stan the other day, now I'm anti-warrior stan because I'm not allowing you to slander @CantStop?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'm a Kobe fan. but Warriors are #1 in my heart, except for this year. My heart will not allow it. I didn't proclaim adonal foyle was a top 5 center so Kevin Durant could backstab westbrook and be a coward.
How the fukk did KD backstab Westbrook?

Do you not know history?

First of all, the OKC thunder franchise was stolen from Seattle. So KD has no reason to stay loyal to a city that doesn't respect loyalty. Secondly, the OKC had a great team and made it to the finals when they had James Harden...then James Harden went to the rockets. Oh obviously there must have been some killer deal.

No? The Thunder just didn't put up $4 million dollars to keep him?
So they don't have loyalty to their land, and they don't have loyalty to their players, but KD's supposed to stay in the middle of Oklahoma and play basketball that isn't going anywhere....with Steven Adams and Enes Kantor...

OKC thunder are a terrible franchise inside and out in a godforesaken part of the country. I'm not saying this because KD joined my squad, he coulda joined the Cavs and I still wouldn't be mad at him LEAVING Oklahoma. Nobody should ever have to stay in Oklahoma against their will, ever.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk did KD backstab Westbrook?

Do you not know history?

First of all, the OKC thunder franchise was stolen from Seattle. So KD has no reason to stay loyal to a city that doesn't respect loyalty. Secondly, the OKC had a great team and made it to the finals when they had James Harden...then James Harden went to the rockets. Oh obviously there must have been some killer deal.

No? The Thunder just didn't put up $4 million dollars to keep him?
So they don't have loyalty to their land, and they don't have loyalty to their players, but KD's supposed to stay in the middle of Oklahoma and play basketball that isn't going anywhere....with Steven Adams and Enes Kantor...

OKC thunder are a terrible franchise inside and out in a godforesaken part of the country. I'm not saying this because KD joined my squad, he coulda joined the Cavs and I still wouldn't be mad at him LEAVING Oklahoma. Nobody should ever have to stay in Oklahoma against their will, ever.

I wish I had such a low moral compass that I could reason that move like you. I'm impressed.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Hm, a guy with a Kobe avatar saying he's a Warriors stan, and then proceeds to shyt on them. :leon:

I totally believe it.

Negged. You salty fukk. "WAAAAH THE LAKERS SUCK, WAAAH THE LEAGUE'S shyt, WAAAH THE RING DOESN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING, WAAAAH I HAD SHAQ AND KOBE AND KARL MALONE AND GARY PAYTON AND DIDN'T WIN WITH MY SUPERSQUAD SO NOW ALL YOU OTHER POST-JORDAN SUPERTEAMS ARE ALL FRAUDS WAAAH!"
:umad:
:camby:
:francis: funny that i only remember two warriors fan the last 10 years, and that's @CantStop and @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman fakkit ass. all you new nikkas can :camby:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I'm sorry.

It's fraudulent.

This is coming from a big Warriors fan. Been supporting the squad since the world b free days

It's not a fraudulent title breh. Competitively KD made a sucker move but within the confines of the salary cap. Their reign will be legitimate and significant. Baring injury no one should unseat this team as NBA Champs for the next 2-3 years. Only way Lebron can possibly measure up is ADDING another super star:salute:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
We live in the p*ssy nikka era. Nothing is the same
mnetwmnbzvdwhhwdheyv.jpg

The artist captured his peas so well

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Of course people cared. EVERYONE cared.

It's just that LeBron was the bigger draw and he was going to be the focus of the shyt win or lose, like every other year. :yeshrug:
Newsflash, Steph Curry is the second most popular player in the league. KD is the third most popular. LeBron didn't carry the viewership.