I've slept on it and I prayed on it but I still can't respect the Warriors title

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
"They say I ain't fought nobody, I just make em look like nobody"-Roy Jones Jr.

Nikkaz mad cause Durant made it clear Lebron isn't the GOAT. Me personally after having Iggy and Kawhi get FMVP over Lebron in the Finals that conversation should have been deaded. How you get beat at your own position in the Finals 3x and still get called the GOAT? :mjlol: I respect the Warriors title. They won it by beating the best available competition. KD is the best player in the world right now, and arguably the best SF of our generation. The feelings have been restored, the arc of life is long but it bends towards justice :obama:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I wish I had such a low moral compass that I could reason that move like you. I'm impressed.
Listen, I don't give a fukk what you say.

My familys roots in the Bay go for generations.

I don't give a fukk if you're Baron Davis' brother, I will never respect a person who says they're a warrior fan with a Kobe avatar. :manny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:francis: funny that i only remember two warriors fan the last 10 years, and that's @CantStop and @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman fakkit ass. all you new nikkas can :camby:
No you're absolutely fukking right.

All these warrior stans are just bandwagoners.

Not like the Oakland Colesium sold out for fukking years when the warriors sucked and ticket prices are overrated!

Are you fukking serious bro?

My dad was born in Berkeley in 1957. And you're telling me, that I'm just jumping on the wave. Go fukk yourself, salty motherfukker with the Russ avatar. You're just mad your shytty franchise shyt the bed, I don't want to hear a fukking word from you until you guys trade Steven Adams and Enes Kantor. Dudes who are only on the team because they're white, and OKC is a buncha hillbillies.
Seriously, doubting a guy from Oakland's support for Oakland sports teams.
GO. fukk. YOURSELF.

And @Malta and @CantStop
I was born in Oakland. My dad, born in Berkeley 1957. Lived in the Bay for forty years of his life. Taught at Bay Area schools, from Richmond, to Oakland, to El Cerrito.
Asked him point blank, "As the resident Warriors stan expert, can a person who says they're a fan of the warriors, have Kobe Bryant as his avatar"
His answer: "No, that's silly. Tell him to change it to Rick Barry immediately."

So sorry that I'm not gonna take two probably 30 year old anonymous dudes opinions who started rooting for the GSW in the 2000s over the opinion of man I've personally watched suffer through decades of trash basketball just for these glorious rings.
:blessed:
:basedsager:
:blessed:
Haters gonna fukking hate.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And @Malta
I can't believe you asked me, "Why you so mad bro"

I'M AN OAKLAND SPORTS FAN

You're talking to a guy that threatened to stab a bucs fan on here with a rusty screwdriver over the 2003 Superbowl.

I have literally waited my entire life to see anything good sportswise come out of Oakland. And the second it happens, I have everyone on the internet trying to take it away from me with the weakest of arguments possible. "Uh KD, left Oklahoma...doesn't count" "What about Lebron" "It's different"... Get the fukk outta here.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't find the thread but I remember @CantStop saying Kobe deserved the Achilles tear for accepting those bullshyt fouls they were calling. I think his warriors fandom is legit :leon:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I don't give a fukk what you say.

My familys roots in the Bay go for generations.

I don't give a fukk if you're Baron Davis' brother, I will never respect a person who says they're a warrior fan with a Kobe avatar. :manny:

Since when does what picture you have on your avy signify your sports allegiance?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And @Malta
I can't believe you asked me, "Why you so mad bro"
Maybe because I didn't :comeon:
I don't like the @CantStop
Why is this so personal for you?

:gucci:

are you :troll: breh?

Or is asking "Why are you taking this so personally?" different from "Why are you mad?" because to me they're he fukking same.
The answer to either of those questions is: Because I'm from Oakland, and Oakland sports fans are ultra-violent nutjobs when it comes to Oakland sports. :gorilla1:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:gucci:

are you :troll: breh?

Or is asking "Why are you taking this so personally?" different from "Why are you mad?" because to me they're he fukking same.
The answer to either of those questions is: Because I'm from Oakland, and Oakland sports fans are ultra-violent nutjobs when it comes to Oakland sports. :gorilla1:

If the words "mad" and "personal" are the same thing to you then maybe you need a dictionary beloved.

You had me quoted as saying something I didn't, your fault, not mine :dame: