I've slept on it and I prayed on it but I still can't respect the Warriors title

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If the words "mad" and "personal" are the same thing to you then maybe you need a dictionary beloved.

You had me quoted as saying something I didn't, your fault, not mine :dame:
Ok, let me go get a dictionary.

"take something personally
phrase of personally
1. interpret a remark or action as directed against oneself and be upset or offended by it, even if that was not the speaker's intention."
Same as being mad. I'm mad at you because you offended/upset me.

I honestly can't believe you're getting this semantic.

The answer to both questions, "why you mad" "why you taking this personally" is the same. "because I'm an Oakland sports fan" which makes the questions tautologically similar/synonymous.

I'm done with this, dude. Once people start making arguments semantic, I just consider it a W. Because this isn't the main point we were discussing, and so throwing me off the subject I view as an attempt to get me to avoid the main argument. I'm sure you have something to say in response to this, but again, I no longer care.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ok, let me go get a dictionary.

"take something personally
phrase of personally
1. interpret a remark or action as directed against oneself and be upset or offended by it, even if that was not the speaker's intention."
Same as being mad. I'm mad at you because you offended/upset me.

I honestly can't believe you're getting this semantic.

The answer to both questions, "why you mad" "why you taking this personally" is the same. "because I'm an Oakland sports fan" which makes the questions tautologically similar/synonymous.

I'm done with this, dude. Once people start making arguments semantic, I just consider it a W. Because this isn't the main point we were discussing, and so throwing me off the subject I view as an attempt to get me to avoid the main argument. I'm sure you have something to say in response to this, but again, I no longer care.

Misquote someone, then get MAD when they correct you, I said you mad now though and you are :mjgrin:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Misquote someone, then get MAD when they correct you, I said you mad now though and you are :mjgrin:
Bro, you didn't correct me.

You told me to go get a dictionary, so I did, and then I proved you were splitting-hairs. Which is a very juvenile way of arguing.

Just for the record, I don't have anything PERSONAL against anyone in this thread, I'm simply a guy from Oakland, and I get violently incensed whenever anyone comes at my town in any way, shape, or form. I'm not remorseful, it's one of the few things I take with some level of severity. I've simmered down over time, but this is one of the vestigial carried over remnants of my former self, lol. I used to get pissed on this level over everything, now it's just Oakland, and y'know like indignant injustices and shyt.

edit: And I don't really give a flying fukk if you salty losers respect it or not, because we're the ones who came home with the rings, and are popping bottles on Lake Merritt, so fukk it I hope they get Paul George, and Chris Paul just to come off the bench :manny:
:basedsager:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bro, you didn't correct me.

You told me to go get a dictionary, so I did, and then I proved you were splitting-hairs. Which is a very juvenile way of arguing.

Just for the record, I don't have anything PERSONAL against anyone in this thread, I'm simply a guy from Oakland, and I get violently incensed whenever anyone comes at my town in any way, shape, or form. I'm not remorseful, it's one of the few things I take with some level of severity. I've simmered down over time, but this is one of the vestigial carried over remnants of my former self, lol. I used to get pissed on this level over everything, now it's just Oakland, and y'know like indignant injustices and shyt.

I thought you didn't care anymore :mjgrin:

It's not this serious breh.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I thought you didn't care anymore :mjgrin:

It's not this serious breh.
You know what, you're right Malta. You really put me in my place, here, here's the number to the NBA front office, (212)407-8000, why don't you call up Adam Silver and see if he'll give the rings to the Cavs
:curlgrin:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Make up your mind. If the warriors were the Lakers u would be laughing at the competition.

Edit: u said the 09 Lakers would be the current warriors:dead:

Could the 09 Lakers beat the Warriors?

Fake news.

smh @ all this slander. OP should be commended for his brutal and heart felt honesty. He's inspired me. Inspired to reveal that as a true OG Spurs fan, I must be honest and admit that they're a corny franchise of the highest degree. The first title deserves an asterick next to it, and they could never fukked with the goat franchise, Los Angeles Lakers. It was really tough for me to admit that, but I thank @CantStop for freeing me.

word to all my fellow spurs fans @Da King @AlbertPullhoez @the kid @malbaker86 @360dagod @Remote @DonkeyPuncher718 @twan83

Daps
i know what you mean op, i dont respect any of kobe's titles:yeshrug:

the first 3 he had a superteam with no competition. the 4th he played the shytty magic ; and the last one they only won because perkins was injured. that celtics starting 5 was undefeated in a playoff series, word to Doc Rivers :mjgrin:

The Trailblazers bursting with talent who were up by 17 in the 4th of game 7 were placeholders you are absolutely correct. The Kings who had the most talent in the league top to bottom who were stopped by a clutch Robert Horry from going up 3-1 were pushovers...you are right again