I've slept on it and I prayed on it but I still can't respect the Warriors title

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fake news.

smh @ all this slander. OP should be commended for his brutal and heart felt honesty. He's inspired me. Inspired to reveal that as a true OG Spurs fan, I must be honest and admit that they're a corny franchise of the highest degree. The first title deserves an asterick next to it, and they could never fukked with the goat franchise, Los Angeles Lakers. It was really tough for me to admit that, but I thank @CantStop for freeing me.

word to all my fellow spurs fans @Da King @AlbertPullhoez @the kid @malbaker86 @360dagod @Remote @DonkeyPuncher718 @twan83
The Lakers clearly have a better and more storied history than the Spurs.

That is to be respected.

The Lakers fan base, however, is among the most petty, obsessive, irrational, hype-driven group of people on earth. This is a fan base who just saw their team have the four worst seasons in franchise history in the last four years. And there's not a hint of humility anywhere. That speaks volumes.

Let me be clear, I actually do like the Lakers franchise. I despise the Kobe stans, but I like the franchise. These fans should have a little more self awareness though.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Dirk's run was one of the toughest, most unlikely, most impressive NBA Championship runs of all time. Can't help but respect it.

Durant's was the opposite.
It was partly tough/improbable for Dallas because Dallas/Dirk wasn't favored in the Finals against the Superteam that was Miami. Miami didn't complete the task. That's the only difference between what GS did this year and what Miami did in the first year of our Superteam. Up until 5mins of Game2 it was looking like Miami was gonna win in yr one of the Superteam and do it in 5 games at most. Up until that point Miami only lost 3 games in the playoffs. Bosh/Wade/LeBron were scoring at all cylinders against each team in the Eastern conference playoffs. There were nights against Philly and Boston in those playoffs when Lebron only had 15pts and played sub par, but Miami still pulled it out because CB and Wade were still more talented at their positions than the opposing teams players, and Wade and Bosh would go on a 2nd half tair. There were nights when Bosh or Wade would have off nights and Miami still pulled it out because LBJ was would go on a 2nd half tear. It is what it is. Durant did in year one what Miami failed to do in year one. And it irks people.

:yeshrug:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Good supporting cast dont dominate and run though the playoffs 12-1. Kevin love averaged 19 and 11 and is the best stretch 4 in the NBA. Stahp. its a super team. Also bench wasnt called shytty until they got whooped. Cavs was said to have a great bench all season. They just didnt show up like many hoped they would. fukk outta her
People in this board were talking the cockiest of s#@#%! About how lbj owned the warriors, how kyrie was gonna cook Steph up, they were talking about how irrelevant Steph become in the finals, they said that lbj owned Durant and used all of that as a reasoning as to why GS was gonna fall before the king. Than when it became apparent by Game3 that GS wasn't F'n around, the narrative completely swung the other way like a pendulum and pleas were copped.

Me personally, I said before the series that golden state was gonna win in 5, and that imho it doesn't effect how I view lbj nor does it effect where I have him ranked all-time. LBJ played excellent in this finals (like he usually does) and I still have him ranked 2nd all time behind MJ, even after losing in 5 to GS.

I have no problem conceding that LBJ put up one of the goat losing efforts of all time. It's these warriors haters(some of which are even Kobe Stans like OP some of which that are LBJ-stans)that have a problem conceding any props to GS after they were talking big s!#$ about how King was gonna own them once again. Basically things didn't go as they imagined in their heads, and theyre petulant children. #salt

:manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How can you appreciate something that's boring? They play basketball at the highest, a completely different level to the rest of the league, because of their amount of talent. That's entertaining? You're a Warriors fan, you're not appreciating greatness, you're just happy you're winning. I don't watch basketball because I want to see it played perfectly, that's weird, I watch it for the competition. I watch it to see TWO, not one, teams fight back and fourth and not knowing who is going to win.

Once you know who is going to win there's no fun for you. There's no reason to watch a 20 point blowout in the third when you know there's no chance of a comeback.

This POV is extremely interesting coming from a Lakers fan. Did you find the 3-peat lakers boring? Everyone knew they were winning each of those years.

And I don't find the Warriors boring to watch at all personally. Not because they're my team, but because their level of play is incredible.

....and because KD is my favorite player :troll:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The hilarious part about all of this is seeing the Kobe stans divided and conquered between the GSW hate and the faux love for GSW because they beat Bron. Some of the LWO brehs like "Come on breh, lets just shyt on Bron only...No need to tear down our new favorite team...The Warriors, lord knows our actual squad struggles to win 30 games cuz were fukking :trash:." :mjcry: Keep up the good work @CantStop :mjgrin:Keep it up....