IWC Fan gets dumped by Dawson Creek Punk

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
In a post on WrestlingForum.com (via Wrestlezone.com), a fan wrote about an encounter with former WWE champion CM Punk and his wife, current WWE Divas champion AJ Lee, at the Chicago Blackhawks game on Wednesday.

The fan asked Punk if he would take a picture with him, and he claims Punk ignored him. You can read his account below. There are photos of Punk and Lee together at the game at the above link.

I was at the hawks game and I’m standing getting food and I look to my left, and literally two feet next to me AJ and Punk are standing. Now I am obsessed with both Punk and AJ so I had a little heart attack. But what I kind of didnt like is the only thing I said to them was ‘Hey Phil can I get a picture please’ and he smirked and totally ignored me, looking around like he was spacing the hell out. I didnt say anything else so he didnt think I was a crazy fan but dude, has Punk always been like this in public? It seems like he’s got a stick up his ass and doesn’t even want to acknowledge his fans that spent lots of money to get him super famous and rich. But at the same time I understand because I am sure he is totally sick and tired of always having people wanting photos with him and talk to him and asking him about coming back to WWE. I wasn’t going to ask him that but still, he should’ve at least said ‘hi’ or ‘sorry not now’.

347.gif

Source: http://411mania.com/wrestling/fan-says-he-had-bad-experience-meeting-cm-punk/

:mjlol: fukking fan, the relationship is over. Your not his boo anymore :troll:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I ain't takin no pictures with no neckbeards!" :bitw:
The stench of moldy basement, stridex, and dandruff is common with neckbeards (and wrestlingforum posters :mjpls:)

Phil saw the signs and kept it moving. :mjlol:

Even Trill Phil thought that geek needed to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue :scusthov: