IWC Fan gets dumped by Dawson Creek Punk

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So if you run into Ice Cube somewhere you're gonna come at him like "What up, O'Shea!" like you're close friends?:comeon:

Hey if Wilbon can do it with Magic it free reign for anybody :russ: I always laugh tho when ppl refer to public characters by their real name. Like I hear Meltzer on his podcast call HHH paul like :childplease:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It takes 2 seconds to say "not tonight, im enjoying a night out with my wife"

And neckbreards are the reason that guy has a fanbase :laugh: they are the ones that cheered him when no one knew who he was when he debuted and they are the ones who still chant his name. Thats his fukking target demo

He doesn't give a fukk. :pachaha: He's their favorite wrestler, he's dating the one female wrestler they all obsess over heavily, and he STILL shyts on them. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Calling him Phil :dead:

Loads of wrestlers hate being called by their real name because the fans aren't familiar with the person, just the character. Big Show, Trips, Edge, Jericho etc

If you see Taker in a restaurant or whatever you're not gonna go up to him and be like "what's up, Mark"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Calling him Phil :dead:

Loads of wrestlers hate being called by their real name because the fans aren't familiar with the person, just the character. Big Show, Trips, Edge, Jericho etc

If you see Taker in a restaurant or whatever you're not gonna go up to him and be like "what's up, Mark"

Except that Punk quit/retired a while ago and most likely isn't coming back. And calling someone "Mr. Punk" just sounds stupid.

And Punk in some interview said that people who call him by his first name are viewed as "confrontational" in his eyes. fukk this clown. :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Except that Punk quit/retired a while ago and most likely isn't coming back. And calling someone "Mr. Punk" just sounds stupid.

And Punk in some interview said that people who call him by his first name are viewed as "confrontational" in his eyes. fukk this clown. :mjlol:
So you see Snoop somewhere chillin in LA and you hit him with "Hey Calvin..."

Daps
Hey if Wilbon can do it with Magic it free reign for anybody :russ: I always laugh tho when ppl refer to public characters by their real name. Like I hear Meltzer on his podcast call HHH paul like :childplease:

HHH is getting to be a special case as he is legit running a lot of the business side, and he isn't called HHH on the business side. When Vince finally kicks it, will be interesting to see how all that goes down if HHH is going to actually be THE ceo. Wonder how Shane O Mac feels about all this....anyway....side issues.

Daps
A lot of the best wrestling personalities are the ones who are their real personalities turned up to 11. Flair, Stone Cold, Rock, HHH, Punk...even guys like James Storm....Nash and Hall when they were nWo. There are good parts of it and bad parts. You can see by this thread Punk still workin' 24/7.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's just a dikk. Plenty of other wrestlers get hassled all the time for photos by fans worse than the experience just described, and they take it in stride. Adam Copeland, Edge da gawd never took an issue with giving fans a photo.