IWC Fan gets dumped by Dawson Creek Punk

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So this dude doesn't like being called his name and would rather be called his character name :what:

Anyway always funny to se punk stans learn their hero is a piece of shyt
"Your time here is limited, use it wisely" :usure:

Maybe Punk didn't want to interrupt his night out with his wife to waste any of that precious time humoring the type of goofy neckbeard that would run to gossip about it on "wrestlezone.com"

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
"Your time here is limited, use it wisely" :usure:

Maybe Punk didn't want to interrupt his night out with his wife to waste any of that precious time humoring the type of goofy neckbeard that would run to gossip about it on "wrestlezone.com"
It takes 2 seconds to say "not tonight, im enjoying a night out with my wife"

And neckbreards are the reason that guy has a fanbase :laugh: they are the ones that cheered him when no one knew who he was when he debuted and they are the ones who still chant his name. Thats his fukking target demo

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It takes 2 seconds to say "not tonight, im enjoying a night out with my wife"

And neckbreards are the reason that guy has a fanbase :laugh: they are the ones that cheered him when no one knew who he was when he debuted and they are the ones who still chant his name. Thats his fukking target demo
His target demo is/was hardcore wrestling fans. Not little girls that whine and gossip. :ufdup:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Rebel-Tanea-Brooks-gifs-003.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So this dude doesn't like being called his name and would rather be called his character name :what:

I think that's cool and understandably fine when the person's character name is tied so close to their actual character. No difference from if you saw Snoop, you wouldn't call him Calvin you would call him Snoop. I'm sure no one would walk up to Hogan and call him Terry

Now someone like Dustin Runnells.... I don't know....maybe if you saw him with his kid in a trucker hat and coffee and muffin in his hands...... I'm not sure you call him Goldust.

I guess it depends on how extreme the character and how far it differs from them

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Just saying at every ROH show I ever been to (about ten from 05 to 07), there would always be wrestlers hanging out with fans taking pictures and signing autographs. I never saw Punk doing that but to be fair he was only at three or four of those shows. Still, pretty much everyone else from Samoa Joe to Homicide, Danielson, Nigel, etc always seemed cool, available, and approachable. My brother even got his picture with Bobby Dempsey, who seemed shocked anyone even wanted a picture with him. At one show after he'd already gone to WWE we saw Punk and Maria sitting in the General Admission section not far from us.

Anyway, wrestling fans are weird in general. It's not the not signing autographs that makes Punk seem like an a$$hole, its the whole straight edge shyt and how he seems to think he's better than everyone, and how despite being given everything by WWE he still seems to believe he was held back.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Now someone like Dustin Runnells.... I don't know....maybe if you saw him with his kid in a trucker hat and coffee and muffin in his hands...... I'm not sure you call him Goldust.
Well in his case they've called him Dustin on TV for ages, sometimes even during a Goldust stint. I think he would prefer you call him Dustin.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
11 min mark (don't ask me how)

WF poster: "Um, Phil? I'd like to ask you, ummm, if you could..." *entire audience groans*

Then he inquires about Christian by referring to him as Jay Reso :mindblown:

These smarks are fukkin ridiculous :snoop:

Last edited:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
11 min mark (don't ask me how)

WF poster: "Um, Phil? I'd like to ask you, ummm, if you could..." *entire audience groans*

Then he inquires about Christian by referring to him as Jay Reso :mindblown:

These smarks are fukkin ridiculous :snoop:

Lmfao!!!