Jack Thriller goes in on 2 Chainz, challenges him to fight

johnny.utah

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
i enjoy his music yes.. but you talk about him more than anyone on this entire site :heh:

sad you spend the majority of your time with negative thoughts. we both know your not a happy person inside :sadcam:

:lupe::damn:

th

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he that mad?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Where is the jack thriller interview with 2 chainz tho

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that was confusing but I think I got what he's saying

It's that he was around for mad long, but his big explosion wasn't a slow grind, it's not like 2 Chainz releasing well acclaimed mix tapes, did features over a couple years and got Hot. It was just like out of nowhere he got popular with 1-2 songs.

This is that new day and age. Internet memes become stars. I notice alot of twitter ie black twitter starts out by half-way making a joke out of something "riding round I'm gettin it, ridin round I'm gettin it" then it goes from a joke to labels paying attention and artists getting picked up. The artist takes themselves seriously thinking they really hot when it's social networking and having 1 record gets out of control. Same thing with Trinidad James. Folks saw the video and laughed and outsiders made the song hot. The label trying to figure out the popularity (since they still don't understand the culture) and they sign artist thinking "he's hot or talented" Then when the jig is up the artist gtes depressed like 2 Chainz is now or heavy attitude like Trinidad.

It turns out to be a really horrible joke gone wild. These dudes get some money if they lucky, take advantage of their 15 seconds, do some shows, get some features, but then the bushes await.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that was confusing but I think I got what he's saying

It's that he was around for mad long, but his big explosion wasn't a slow grind, it's not like 2 Chainz releasing well acclaimed mix tapes, did features over a couple years and got Hot. It was just like out of nowhere he got popular with 1-2 songs.
:ufdup:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

You think 2 Chainz gonna take him up on it? For the boxing match?

He said he will pay 2 Chainz 20 grand, win or lose. He better take him up on it. Plus, Jack Thriller said it himself, he's blind in one eye, so he can't be that hard to fight.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

He's offering 2 Chainz 20 grand, win or lose, for him to step up and get in the ring with him. You think 2 Chainz will accept? I think he should, shut Jack Thriller up.

Also, Jack Thriller said it himself, he is blind in one eye, so he can't be that hard to fight. I'd like to watch the fight, for jokes. 2 Chainz should definitely take him up, he'll make 20 Gs regardless.