Jack Thriller goes in on 2 Chainz, challenges him to fight

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Attention whoring? That is attention whoring? People man.

This n!gga just cut a 12 minute long WWE heel styled promo in response to 2chainz mentioning in passing, not even by name, some sh!t Jack ADMITTED to doing in this very interview (editing the video to take out chainz saying "I'm just playing")...ending it with a challenge to meet in a ring to box it out...only thing missing was a Hell in the Cell cage match stipulation

:comeon:

I'm not sure what you prefer it to be called if attention whoring is not to your liking....but he's very obviously embellishing for the purposes of getting views and get people talking for the betterment of his career and brand

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't lying tho

2chainz is a herb. He was just lucky to get the Wayne cosign...kinda like drake :mjpls:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is more than just that 2 Chainz Vlad interview.

For Jack to go in like this, I get the impression he just doesn't like that niigga. Jack is from Atlanta & has been around awhile. Maybe 2 Chainz just rubs him the wrong way. It's like he's been waiting for a reason to go in on that niigga & 2Chainz finally gave him a reason.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally watched it .. and my EDUCATED guess is that its not much more than what Jack said .. (meaning its not like some long time grudge..) ..

However .. I will tell you .. when you deal with these artists .. they are so funny style .. I start interviewing em .. and they wont say something to you directly .. they'll tell their yes man .. to tell the 2nd string yes man .. to tell the publicist then to tell u. its super fake .. a lot of switching up depending on what platform u on.

but i would have thought jack would have known this .. he been doing this for a minute .. or maybe he made the mistake thinking 2-chainz was a real azz nygga .. and was dealing with him on some "real shyt" and got offended that 2chainz did that.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Jack Thriller da gawd :blessed:

b-pumper-this-nikka-dead-o.gif