Jack Thriller goes in on 2 Chainz, challenges him to fight

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2Chainz had a issue with 50 at one point after Playaz Circle were pushing their single and 50 took the beat and did a video for it before they could put theirs out. I think he talked about it on the Breakfast Club and sounded pretty salty.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

celebrity-002433-young-jack-thriller.jpg

:russ:

this nikka is slow

DonRed

Rookie
Daps
jack thriller a real nikka

nikkas don't know about Jack.. he serious. I know he been to jail and when he came out he started the "So Disrespectful" series and Thisis50 snatched him up.

This the only time I've seen that nikka nervous

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: He probaly know 2chainz a lame for real if he went out on a limb like this for real:laff:......he said way worse shyt on his So Disrespectful Series than this though lol....and as a comedian you can get away with sayin crazy shyt to the right people.....2chainz still that nikka and so is Jack....he right about 2chainz grandma,but if ya grandmama call you cryin about sumthin you can't blame 2chainz for bein :sadcam: in that situation....that's grandmama nikka.

And these people who believe in this illuminati shyt are some straight weirdos but apparently its a lot of em...I used to think it was trollin til I met a lot of real life,usually sensible people who believe all this illuminati shyt and that Gucci Mane is in it:laff:

I wuz on youtube just yesterday and seen somebody say Ab Souls girl Alori Joh who jumped off the tower was Kendricks blood sacrifice or some shyt:laff:and people was cosignin:manny:....Jack givin people too much credit....grandmama don't mind strippers but givin ya soul to the devil?ain't no comin back from that no matter how much you read that hand bible:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:laff: He probaly know 2chainz a lame for real if he went out on a limb like this for real:laff:......he said way worse shyt on his So Disrespectful Series than this though lol....and as a comedian you can get away with sayin crazy shyt to the right people.....2chainz still that nikka and so is Jack....he right about 2chainz grandma,but if ya grandmama call you cryin about sumthin you can't blame 2chainz for bein :sadcam: in that situation....that's grandmama nikka.

And these people who believe in this illuminati shyt are some straight weirdos but apparently its a lot of em...I used to think it was trollin til I met a lot of real life,usually sensible people who believe all this illuminati shyt and that Gucci Mane is in it:laff:

I wuz on youtube just yesterday and seen somebody say Ab Souls girl Alori Joh who jumped off the tower was Kendricks blood sacrifice or some shyt:laff:and people was cosignin:manny:....Jack givin people too much credit....grandmama don't mind strippers but givin ya soul to the devil?ain't no comin back from that no matter how much you read that hand bible:sadbron:
Same people who say Meek got Lil Snupe killed, dumb shyt

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I see why Ross sent them boys to whoop this white.... He starts sh1t and race baits and these niccas keep falling for it. When you let whites get their grungy fingers in sh1t they ruin it. Same with Rosenberg...

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come VladTV never reports on White rappers beefin'?
2nm2kia.png

I know that dirty nikka YellowWolf was beefin with some other cac about something and Vlad aint report it. There were a few white rappers that had beefs and shyt but non of them get an interview.
2nm2kia.png

I guess the same nikkas paying WSHH for the c00nery is paying Vlad too...
2nm2kia.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been wondering this all week.
I was randomly watching some videos from the mid/early 00's and I noticed Jack in a few of them.

Where he come from all of a sudden?

He used to do sketch comedy,and him and his boys also have a background in directing videos and editing and shyt...he said he codirected My President Is Black and some other Jeezy videos,and B.O.B Livin In The Sky?I believe it was...I think he known by a lot of folks for that probaly....glad 50 gave bruh a shot to do his own thing and really gave em free reign to go in on people in the So Disrespectful Series...gotta salute 50 for that,lotta rappers wouldn't want no parts of that,cuz he was goin in:laff: