Jada Pinkett: "I DIDN'T Want To Marry, Will Smith. My Mom Literally "BEGGED" Me Too."

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Big Willy wasn't doing him I'd have more to say but she's been saying suspect sh!t for a while now.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Men being clueless, overreacting and completely missing the point...again. If nothing else her topics, especially the partial clips that cause so much confusion, expose the differences in how men and women think. We will never be on the same page with one another.
Our point is that she should be considering how this makes Will look. The clip out of context is wild enough. And Jada knows that. Men care about respect, and will go out of our way to never disrespect or even create the perception of disrespect to someone we love and respect.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm not following her in this interview. So she was cool with being in a relationship with, she just didn't want a wedding?

And why did she need to talk to Ayesha Curry about her not feeling the women lurking around her husband? I'm so confused.

It’s the times in which we live, where everyone feels that sharing every thought they have, no matter how inconsequential that bullshyt is to the rest of us, is somehow their duty.

She’s a B-list celebrity doing Tyler perry and straight to streaming movies if not married to will. Basically another Vivica Fox.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And thats in reference to a PRIOR piece. Not the current one. You stupid muthafukka.
Keep proving it every time you post fakkit. :mjlol:
You said that the article wasn't in the op you lying ass bytch.

The fact is that she indeed said that she didn't want to marry will. She's reiterating things that she's already said. So all that "she was just saying she didn't want a big wedding, not saying she didn't want to get married" bullshyt that you and these
other clowns are saying is a lie.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Pawgset don't have these problems.
059ed4449ff02d57ce72a90703f22960.png
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
U people on here are crazy trying to decipher this crazy broad. This is someone who was very promiscous and used to fukk grant hill, wesley snipes, eazy e and many others. She wasn't no angel and was slangin p*ssy to the streets and hollyweird, stop it. I mean she admitted long time ago that she was a sex addict. Why are y'all acting surprised? She has always talked so much shyt especially on facebook over the yrs. This isn't shocking one bit, her thoughts are now in talk show format, that's all.

Yep.According to Pac,Jada loved puzzy, to

4jube1.jpg

Letter Pac wrote in prison.I'm 99.9% sure "Woman B" is Jada

• Dap
Reactions: ???
Status
Not open for further replies.