Jaden and Willow Smith on Prana Energy, Time and Why School is Overrated

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand, this is self-indulgent pre-teens who think they've figured life out cuz they know how to use google bullsh1t. Irritating as sh1t.

On the other hand, it's pretty damn refreshing hearing two celebrity kids who's net worth is in the eight figure range talk about meditation and nature instead of partying, weed and snapchat

I'm torn :manny:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
On one hand, this is self-indulgent pre-teens who think they've figured life out cuz they know how to use google bullsh1t. Irritating as sh1t.

On the other hand, it's pretty damn refreshing hearing two celebrity kids who's net worth is in the eight figure range talk about meditation and nature instead of partying, weed and snapchat

I'm torn :manny:
I thought I was torn too but the I realized as confused as they may be or sound, they have way more information and are aware of many more ideas than I was when I was their ages, so I wish them a speedy journey.
They sound like normal teens

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
LMAO
I couldn't help but laugh through this whole damn read. Essentially they are hippies and honestly appear to have an over inflated sense of both self understanding and an understanding of the world around them. Who knows they maybe they genuinely do and were just fuking around, god I hope this is the real answer.

These kids don't even seam real. Something tells me there's a lot of sun staring and tofu eating going on a Chez Smith.I'd put money on them believing 100% in music effecting water crystals too. Also chances are they have on magnetic bracelets.
1313346644283.jpg

:laff:

But seriously.....whats wrong with being open minded and curious? ( by the way, i was introduced to neil degrasse tyson when I was just one year older than Willow by one of my teachers).

Also I like willow's view point on time....

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
There are times when my students are talking to me and it's like sinking to the bottom of the fukking ocean. My brain just relaxes like I'm looking at a Magic Eye puzzle. I feel like that right now.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
JADEN: You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.

:deadmanny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Their views on life and the universe and existence is like the exact opposite of mine but whatever, I'm not even mad at them they aren't hurting anyone....:yeshrug:

I just hope that Will and Jada are keeping them relatively safe from the more negative aspects of the entertainment business.

Jaden still doing that slave movie? :mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Q.
What have you been reading?

A.
WILLOW: Quantum physics. Osho.

I’m curious about your experience of time. Do you feel like life is moving really quickly? Is your music one way to sort of turn it over and reflect on it?

WILLOW: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist.

JADEN: It’s proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It’s relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. But it’s also such a thing that you can get lost in.

WILLOW: Because living.

JADEN: Right, because you have to live. There’s a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds, and you can talk and talk, but it’s living.

WILLOW: It’s the action of it.

What are some of the themes that recur in your work?

JADEN: The P.C.H. being one of them; the melancholiness of the ocean; the melancholiness of everything else.

WILLOW: And the feeling of being like, this is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.

How have you gotten better?

JADEN: Exactly. Because your mind has a duality to it. So when one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you’re thinking about something happy, you’re thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple. It’s a tool for understanding mathematics and things with two separate realities. But for creativity: That comes from a place of oneness. That’s not a duality consciousness. And you can’t listen to your mind in those times — it’ll tell you what you think and also what other people think.

:huh::leostare: :russ: :laff: :ehh: :wow:

Quantam physics at age 14? And here I was thinking it was intelligent of me to understand a very, very, very simple layman's overview of it when I was 17.
Hes 16..