Jaden and Willow Smith on Prana Energy, Time and Why School is Overrated

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:laff:

But seriously.....whats wrong with being open minded and curious? ( by the way, i was introduced to neil degrasse tyson when I was just one year older than Willow by one of my teachers).

Also I like willow's view point on time....
They arent open minded tho..actually..they're the opposite..mad self absorbed and think they have all the answers..also extremely arrogant...if u ever saw Jaden's twitter/instagram feed u would know how pretentious dude is...

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
It's cool that they're having their exploring ideas about the world we live in, they are still young...I remember when I was 15 and into that illuminati and conspiracy bs :snoop: :heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
with the car accident thing... and with lil queen talking about the opposite of apples.. attributing Sad traits to the Ocean when reality is the opposite - etc..

Their logic and reasoning is a little immature. :ld:

It's sorta like
giving a kid too much steroid injected food and them physically developing too early -- Might look nice but it's unnatural and unhealthy. Or being exposed to sex too early.

Feeding a kid this BULLshyt at this level too early -- will caused them to digest it and spit out Kid like Bullshyt.

They would be on a great road had will and jada just gave them simple thoughts initially......... like my bm tells my son lil stuff about time, and about matter and energy...etc, But not too deep. Age 17 is when you BEGIN hittin em with quantum mechanics. :leostare:

i know this seems weird coming from me... but i don't teach my kids about islam , the bible or religion.. etc. They learn about helping people, charity, time and space.
:sas2:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
This is non sense. I've worked with intelligent kids, it doesn't sound like this. I've met smart children who realize traditional education has it's limits, these kids just sound like pretentious a$$holes and no one should be commending this shyt. If you're an adult that thinks these kids have a point, you're a moron. The drivers ed shyt right there should dead everything they're saying. Did anyone catch willow saying she experienced one year of school and that's enough for her to dismiss education. Also smart people don't dismiss other peoples work the way these cats do. I really don't give a fukk about what they're saying because kids will be kids but I can't believe adults are co signing any of this non sense.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I thought I was torn too but the I realized as confused as they may be or sound, they have way more information and are aware of many more ideas than I was when I was their ages, so I wish them a speedy journey.
They sound like normal teens
Yeah but they ain't have memorize the formulas I had to :camby:

:to:

But like someone else mentioned I'm glad they're being self reflective of the world around them and.not being self indulgent, simply rotting in their wealth getting high and partying per se.....

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah but they ain't have memorize the formulas I had to :camby:

:to:

But like someone else mentioned I'm glad they're being self indulgent instead of rotting in their wealth getting high and partying per se.....

I believe one would characterize being self indulgent as rotting in wealth, getting high, and partying.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I see if black teens aint rappin or trappin, white folks will disapprove of any other type of behavior.....Yall must have some miserable fukkin lives to come shyt on a 14 and 16 year old......

and I mean fukkin miserable

I hate this response. I'm not hating I'm not going to celebrate black people just because they're not drug dealers. What type of standards do you have for black people? If my kids where speaking this spoiled non sense I would slap them. It's really not a big deal though, 14-16 year olds going through these phases where they think they know more than they do. I think its just more weird that you have adults celebrating rambling non sense as intelligence.