Jahlil Okafor ready to leave Philly, takes shots at 76ers fans trying to blame him for everything

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I know the game has changed when a potential 20/10 guy who could command a double team isn't wanted in today's NBA. Whats the difference between Okafor and someone like Enes Kanter?

Kanter is a way better rebounder and knows how to box out properly

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I know the game has changed when a potential 20/10 guy who could command a double team isn't wanted in today's NBA. Whats the difference between Okafor and someone like Enes Kanter?

Kanter is a much better rebounder and better outside the paint. Jah's pretty much a non-factor outside the paint/restricted area. He's younger and has a higher ceiling tho, and his contract's much friendlier (for now)

Jr523

Rookie
Daps
Kanter is a much better rebounder and better outside the paint. Jah's pretty much a non-factor outside the paint/restricted area. He's younger and has a higher ceiling tho, and his contract's much friendlier (for now)
He def wont get anything close to kanter

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was never a big Jah fan but the 6ers have clearly wronged him. I will say he did come in with the wrong attitude but the 6ers didn't really meet him half way

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I was never a big Jah fan but the 6ers have clearly wronged him. I will say he did come in with the wrong attitude but the 6ers didn't really meet him half way

How? The nikka was getting drunk his rookie and getting a gun pulled out on him because of his mouth

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
i still believe in Okafor. philly has tainted him though. will be tough to overcome the stench of failure this franchise left on him

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
How did we taint him?

he was a winner at every level he played at until he arrived to Philly

where he had to go through the "process" of tanking, getting no free agents, #1 pick Embid hardly playing, #1 pick Ben Simmons not playing.

now dudes basically a joke. now he has rebrand him self. losing weight was a start.