Jahlil Okafor ready to leave Philly, takes shots at 76ers fans trying to blame him for everything

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dude's legs are about as durable as wet paper towel rolls.

fukk that, if I have to pick sides in a beef I am rolling with Jah here. I'll take him on the knicks.

Where is this evilness coming from? :picard: JoJo is a saint.

He's already on the Knicks, you just know him as Enes Kanter :mjgrin:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Where is this evilness coming from? :picard: JoJo is a saint.

He's already on the Knicks, you just know him as Enes Kanter :mjgrin:
tenor.gif

I will not take any slander towards our 2 year rent a player we had to take on to get rid of the black hole :ufdup:

It's all good, October is here :blessed:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Embiid is a multi-national treasure :ufdup:

Just tell them the truth that Okafor is straight trash that doesnt even belong in the China league. People really out here capping for one of the worst players in the league. :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Chicago need to trade for Jah already :shaq2:

I understand his defense is poor and he doesn't have much game outside the paint but he's 21 years old. He's put effort in losing weight to become more mobile, he needs to go to a team that will be patient with him and develop him. He already has the sickest post moves in the league and soft touch around the basket, he has massive hands and is a above average ball handler for a 5.

Why can't he pick up a 15-18 footer, a corner three ball, learn to use his frame to box out and be a positive influence on the boards despite not averaging a lot of boards like the Lopez bros. and Marc Gasol, learn passing out of doubles in the low post, and improve his defensive fundamentals and learn to at least be a smart team defender and be average by the time he 25? What's all this doom and gloom "oh he's done he's not built for the modern NBA" shyt.

At the very least the guy is the type of player Enes Kanter/Greg Monroe/Al Jefferson been the last few years, an elite scoring low post big capable of getting 6MOY votes.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I know the game has changed when a potential 20/10 guy who could command a double team isn't wanted in today's NBA. Whats the difference between Okafor and someone like Enes Kanter?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is trying to modernize his game though, he's been working on the corner three.

I can understand his frustration, he has lost a lot of weight and looks like he's in great shape.
That's interesting.

I, like the Philly coaching staff, haven't really watched him play since his rookie year.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm the reason dudes got deals the past 5 years/
Sound anything like Kiss, then sign right here/

Akeem Olajuwon is the reason ANY continental African player has gotten NBA contract since he got drafted. Even players with Nigerian last names get signed because of the Dream

99% of them were all BUMS!!!!!!
Jahlil, Emeka.....bums!!!!!!!Olowokandi....Diop, bums

Y'all just talking I'm doin it well/
Jadakiss,MF I'm a see you in the lottery/
Emeka wasn't a bum at all, nor is Okafor.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade him to Charlotte, you can have old man D12
Hinkie was going to pull the trigger on Porzingas but front office wanted a known commodity.
Can't wait for Jordan to wisen up and fire Cho. Its time to Trust the Process.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still think the right coach could really turn Okafor into a beast. Give that dude a Budenholzer or a Carlisle and if he flops there, then I'll drop it but the offensive talent, vision and tools are all there. But there's only a handful of coaches I'd have hopes for getting through to someone with built in bad habits like this.