collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He couldn’t get any burn with my Nets, he damn sure won’t get any burn on a playoff team like NO. And it’s a shame because this guy was deemed a franchise cornerstone type player just 3 years ago. At least he can say his agent is doing his job :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't know if this is the best fit for him as far as getting playing time but I hope he gets a chance to show what he has this upcoming season.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I guess

Ya know, guards n wings go overseas then come back all the time. Sometimes they stick as rotational players in the NBA upon their return, sometimes they go back overseas. But a lot of times they get another shot at the league

You don't really see the same occurrence with bigs tho. Cant remember the last big who struggled early on, flamed outta the league, went overseas, then came back and was an effective/productive player. Wonder y bigs dont (typically) get the same courtesy :jbhmm:
That’s a good observation, only Big I can remember in recent memory it worked out for like that was Hassan Whiteside.