Jalen Ramsey Letting Bron Know Its a Man's Game

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Fast twitch athleticism matters more in the NFL, so being a tall w, you simply arent going to gather yourself, coil and recoil to that of someone smaller.

Tall guys are the easiest players to hit
i understand what you are saying

at the same time there is a whole history of players up to and around 6'6 that have gotten numbers are getting numbers in the nfl

from the dline to wr te even at qb

fast twitch athleticism isn't lacking among taller hoopers

if you got a 40" standing vert & a damn near 50" max vert at the most elite end that's plenty explosive

playing hoops requires way more stop & go change of direction fluidity

it's 6'6 & up athletes that have to have the hips of db's damn near trying to defend for 48+ minutes of run

we can just agree to differ in our perspectives

peace..........

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand what you are saying

at the same time there is a whole history of players up to and around 6'6 that have gotten numbers are getting numbers in the nfl

from the dline to wr te even at qb

fast twitch athleticism isn't lacking among taller hoopers

if you got a 40" standing vert & a damn near 50" max vert at the most elite end that's plenty explosive

playing hoops requires way more stop & go change of direction fluidity

it's 6'6 & up athletes that have to have the hips of db's damn near trying to defend for 48+ minutes of run

we can just agree to differ in our perspectives

peace..........

Who?

Name these 6’6 players we can’t seem to recall lmao

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Who?

Name these 6’6 players we can’t seem to recall lmao
brady 6'5

moss 6'5

tony.g 6'5

reggie white 6'5

they wasn't too tall to throw td'd catch td's or sack qb's

just cherry picking off the all timers not even looking at just regular all pro all star good solid pros

6'6 is the average nba height that's why i said that specifically but point being why nikkas acting like height is a disqualification for playing football ha

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
brady 6'5

moss 6'5

tony.g 6'5

reggie white 6'5

they wasn't too tall to throw td'd catch td's or sack qb's

just cherry picking off the all timers not even looking at just regular all pro all star good solid pros

6'6 is the average nba height that's why i said that specifically but point being why nikkas acting like height is a disqualification for playing football ha

First off, you off an inch fam.. Normally nobody would care, but the argument here is "HE'S 6'9 SO JUST THROW HIGH"

If that was the case, you'd have NO issue naming 10-15-20 guys, throughout history, who dominated just cause you can throw the ball up high. With you struggling to name even one, let alone stretching things so you can get to FOUR, that's not making any points. Those seem to be the outliers and not the norm.. Most ain't that tall and still ain't doing shyt even though they are

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
First off, you off an inch fam.. Normally nobody would care, but the argument here is "HE'S 6'9 SO JUST THROW HIGH"

If that was the case, you'd have NO issue naming 10-15-20 guys, throughout history, who dominated just cause you can throw the ball up high. With you struggling to name even one, let alone stretching things so you can get to FOUR, that's not making any points. Those seem to be the outliers and not the norm.. Most ain't that tall and still ain't doing shyt even though they are
it's rare that you find any athletes around the 6'6 average nba height in the nfl¿

i am not saying bron would be a threat just due to height

but due to him being elite tier in basically every measurable attribute

a athlete like bron couldn't do what kelce or kittle do¿

:mjpls:

280 at his heaviest gets eye level with the rim flying up & down the court for 48 minute runs but not explosive enough for the gridiron¿

iight y'all got it ..........

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Jimmy Grahm is 6'7 269

someone explain to me why Bron ( who is a far better athlete) cant do what he has done?

We can also make the comp with Gronk or Kelse

If Bron can handle getting hit, I don't see why not?:patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
it's rare that you find any athletes around the 6'6 average nba height in the nfl¿

i am not saying bron would be a threat just due to height

but due to him being elite tier in basically every measurable attribute

a athlete like bron couldn't do what kelce or kittle do¿

280 at his heaviest gets eye level with the rim flying up & down the court for 48 minute runs but not explosive enough for the gridiron¿

iight y'all got it ..........

Again... He could.... But he also couldn't

There is no relatable skill in JUST being tall... There is also no relatable skill that says because you are amazing in basketball, that means you will be amazing in football. And here we have not only a football player, but a locker room full, all saying HELL NO

Now do I have it.... Or do they?? Cause I'm just trusting their answer and history... Those are two different skill sets and don't translate exactly or every failed baller would immediately go play TE

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy Grahm is 6'7 269

someone explain to me why Bron ( who is a far better athlete) cant do what he has done?

We can also make the comp with Gronk or Kelse

If Bron can handle getting hit, I don't see why not?:patrice:
If a guy can fix a motorcycle, why can't he fix a plane? I mean they are both great mechanics right?

Because without actually seeing him do it, nothing in basketball is going to tell us that he can

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
football heads stay in their feelings about bron :pachaha:acting like he regular stop it lol

arguably the greatest athlete to ever step on the hardwood is not making no noise on the gridiron? yeah ok :mjlol:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Lebron’s stature and raw athleticism would definitely be a problem in the redzone.
You can look at Donald Parham and get the idea that Bron wouldn’t last very long, too much punishment at that size.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Again... He could.... But he also couldn't

There is no relatable skill in JUST being tall... There is also no relatable skill that says because you are amazing in basketball, that means you will be amazing in football. And here we have not only a football player, but a locker room full, all saying HELL NO

Now do I have it.... Or do they?? Cause I'm just trusting their answer and history... Those are two different skill sets and don't translate exactly or every failed baller would immediately go play TE
again the reason why folks believe bron would translate is because he is .1% tier in all the measurable attributes not just height*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
again the reason why folks believe bron would translate is because he is .1% tier in all the measurable attributes not just height*
Ok lets wrap this up.. What MEASURABLE attributes, outside of height, does Bron have that DIRECTLY relates to being an NFL player...

Don't hit us with the opinions... Hit us with the actual measurable numbers that show us this... 40 times, shuttle times, back peddle times, route running, hip movement, ability to read offenses/defenses, turning on a dime, bench press numbers.. combine stats...

You can't.. cause he never fukking did it. Michael Jordan and Kobe are also 6'6 and top .1%... Would they be Jerry Rice as well??

Y'all making up shyt. And wishing. So I'll say it again.. Could he be? Sure.. Do you actually have any evidence he would be? No

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Ok lets wrap this up.. What MEASURABLE attributes, outside of height, does Bron have that DIRECTLY relates to being an NFL player...

Don't hit us with the opinions... Hit us with the actual measurable numbers that show us this... 40 times, shuttle times, back peddle times, route running, hip movement, ability to read offenses/defenses, turning on a dime, bench press numbers.. combine stats...

You can't.. cause he never fukking did it. Michael Jordan and Kobe are also 6'6 and top .1%... Would they be Jerry Rice as well??

Y'all making up shyt. And wishing. So I'll say it again.. Could he be? Sure.. Do you actually have any evidence he would be? No
Watch a game. Watch a highlight video. It's obvious that LeBron is athletic enough to be an NFL player. Let's compare him to another former basketball, Jimmy Graham.

bdESTsj.png

rEmFon1.png

Look at that, they are both 6' 8" as 18 years old. Graham weighed 5 lbs more than LeBron. They are practically the same size.

What kind of measurables did Jimmy Graham show as a Basketball player? Look at his college highlight video, he doesn't look that athletic or explosive.

Compare that to young LeBron's highlights. Does that look like a who doesn't have the hip movement to play in football?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

the whole convo is a what if

we are going off his work & then drawing a conclusion

let's use myles garrett one of the nfls freak athletes on the gridiron

& look at how he looks hooping

or we could go back to to's two celebrity game mvps

countless football players that hooped & would tell you out their own mouth they ain't have nba tier talent

if that's elite gridiron athleticism then i am confident a nikka like bron would be more than iight in all the combine testing & find a place out there

it's a two way street right¿

so if nfl full of superior athletes why don't they save themselves the bodily harm & go get a way bigger check playing hoops¿

league full of unathletic cats like bron..........

:troll: