Jamaican Chick Puts Jordan on Blast

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Far more people get killed over Apple products, yet we never hear anyone ask for Tim Cook's response:jbhmm:
I see what you're trying to say, but that's a bit of a false equivalency. Apple products were never seen as a status symbol in the hood the way Jordans were. Jordan release dates were a damn near a holiday. And let's be real, Jordan ate really well off of the hood, yet never addressed what was going on.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're trying to say, but that's a bit of a false equivalency. Apple products were never seen as a status symbol in the hood the way Jordans were. Jordan release dates were a damn near a holiday. And let's be real, Jordan ate really well off of the hood, yet never addressed what was going on.
It's "hot in the hood?" So motherfukking what? What kind of excuse is that? This shyt is driving me crazy... WTF!
So black people are just stupid sycophants who can't control themselves and kill each other over shoes? Is MJ forcing them to buy them? Do you realize how dumb it is?
It's a perfectly valid comparison. Apple products are even hotter than Jordans around the world and generate all kinds of shyt. White execs aren't held accountable but a black person should? fukk, maybe black businessmen should never strive to make successful products, in case it gets too "hot in the hood."
MJ doesn't owe nikkas shyt for their stupidity, period.:stopitslime:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It's "hot in the hood?" So motherfukking what? What kind of excuse is that? This shyt is driving me crazy... WTF!
So black people are just stupid sycophants who can't control themselves and kill each other over shoes? Is MJ forcing them to buy them? Do you realize how dumb it is?
It's a perfectly valid comparison. Apple products are even hotter than Jordans around the world and generate all kinds of shyt. White execs aren't held accountable but a black person should? fukk, maybe black businessmen should never strive to make successful products, in case it gets too "hot in the hood."
MJ doesn't owe nikkas shyt for their stupidity, period.:stopitslime:
Alright, man. I'm not for the back and forth online. You have your opinion. She has hers. Everyone has an a$$hole and they all stink. God bless.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Woke Black people hate Jordans more than needs to be..... fukk it tho. People get robbed and killed for more dumb shyt than kicks. No one blaming Ciroc, Hennessey and other liquor that gets dudes in liquor rages every weekend night, then people get shot.

The blackest part, the crack tho... oh ok

350x700px-LL-fd44ebfe_AvePGLgCAAEUIha.jpeg

:mjlol:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccas been gettin killed over Jordan's for 25 years.
So what? Are Jordans the leading materialistic cause of death for nikkas? Are they so hypnotic nikkas can't control themselves? White kids don't seem to have the same problem.
Why should he care? Should he ask Nike to make the shoes less desirable so dumbass nikkas don't kill each other over it?
Do you even realize the stupidity of that argument?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
So what? Are Jordans the leading materialistic cause of death for nikkas? Are they so hypnotic nikkas can't control themselves? White kids don't seem to have the same problem.
Why should he care? Should he ask Nike to make the shoes less desirable so dumbass nikkas don't kill each other over it?
Do you even realize the stupidity of that argument?
Do you realize I responded to you talking about people getting killed for iPhones and some shyt about Tim Cook not being asked to speak out. But now you realize how stupid that sounded when people been killed over jordans since the 80's. So you respond with all that chit.