Jamaican Chick Puts Jordan on Blast

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say nothin like that. I responded about more people being killed over apple products.
You're basically saying that if Tim Cook was black, he should also be held accountable for nikkas killing themselves over his products.
Sneakers are no different than any other materialistic product people get stuck up for.
Your argument is still idiotic.:camby:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You're basically saying that if Tim Cook was black, he should also be held accountable for nikkas killing themselves over his products.
Sneakers are no different than any other materialistic product people get stuck up for.
Your argument is still idiotic.:camby:
I didn't say anything about any of that. All I said was niccas been gettin killed for Jordan's for 25 years. Y'all wanna argue about this shot bad but I'm not hear for all that

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say anything about any of that. All I said was niccas been gettin killed for Jordan's for 25 years. Y'all wanna argue about this shot bad but I'm not hear for all that
So fukking what? nikkas have been getting killed for decades over jewelry, clothes, electronics and other stupid shyt too.
Maybe you're being dumb because you or someone you know got shot over those shoes too.
Dumbass nikkas playing the victim and blaming MJ for shooting people over shoes....
The shoes made me do it, they were irresistible!:mjlol:

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
So fukking what? nikkas have been getting killed for decades over jewelry, clothes, electronics and other stupid shyt too.
Maybe you're being dumb because you or someone you know got shot over those shoes too.
Dumbass nikkas playing the victim and blaming MJ for shooting people over shoes....
The shoes made me do it, they were irresistible!:mjlol:
Bruh just say you didn't know wtf you was talkin about when you made the dumb statement that more people get killed over apple products. The name calling and smiles not gonna change that. Now move along

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh just say you didn't know wtf you was talkin about when you made the dumb statement that more people get killed over apple products. The name calling and smiles not gonna change that. Now move along
Your imbecilic argument was ridiculous and I exposed it succinctly (with words, not smileys).
It's a fact that more people get stuck up over Apple products than Jordans, there's far more of them and they're just as expensive. shyt, more people get assaulted over cheap jewelry than Jordans too.
In your mind, somehow those sneakers have a special status ("oh, they're hot in the hood!"). If those shoes were being promoted by a white man and dumb nikkas were killing each other over it (like any other expensive product), I highly doubt you'd be making that white guy accountable for it. All this is making nikkas look extremely dumb, especially since white kids aren't exactly shooting each other over those shoes.
You're basically saying that black folks are like children who need to be chaperoned since they can't control themselves over some flashy shoes!
So MJ needs to step up and calm nikkas down, as if those shoes were crack cocaine or some other addictive drug:laugh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You said this

Far more people get killed over Apple products, yet we never hear anyone ask for Tim Cook's response:jbhmm:
I said this
Niccas been gettin killed over Jordan's for 25 years.

Your imbecilic argument was ridiculous and I exposed it succinctly (with words, not smileys).
It's a fact that more people get stuck up over Apple products than Jordans, there's far more of them and they're just as expensive. shyt, more people get assaulted over cheap jewelry than Jordans too.
In your mind, somehow those sneakers have a special status ("oh, they're hot in the hood!"). If those shoes were being promoted by a white man and dumb nikkas were killing each other over it (like any other expensive product), I highly doubt you'd be making that white guy accountable for it. All this is making nikkas look extremely dumb, especially since white kids aren't exactly shooting each other over those shoes.
You're basically saying that black folks are like children who need to be chaperoned since they can't control themselves over some flashy shoes!
So MJ needs to step up and calm nikkas down, as if those shoes were crack cocaine or some other addictive drug:laugh:
so if you want to make up what is going on in my mind or what I think or whatever jibberish your saying about Jordan's. That's fine but I haven't made any arguments about any of that. Now let's break out the big words lol. Now it's more people get stuck up over apple products. So now we go from people getting killed for apple products to now just a lil arm robbery for them lol.

If you don't know how long this chit has been going on you should've just replied with a :ohhh: instead of attempting to attack me because you were wrong. Clearly your the type that has to have the last word like a chick so go head and reply with more nonsense.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said this

I said this

so if you want to make up what is going on in my mind or what I think or whatever jibberish your saying about Jordan's. That's fine but I haven't made any arguments about any of that. Now let's break out the big words lol. Now it's more people get stuck up over apple products. So now we go from people getting killed for apple products to now just a lil arm robbery for them lol.

If you don't know how long this chit has been going on you should've just replied with a :ohhh: instead of attempting to attack me because you were wrong. Clearly your the type that has to have the last word like a chick so go head and reply with more nonsense.
Thanks for pointing out your own idiocy :laugh:
So nikkas haven't been killing each other for decades over electronics, jewelry, clothes and other expensive stuff too? You still won't answer why Jordans are different from those other products. Are they more dangerous or irresistible? Or is it because they're promoted by a black man?
Not surprisingly, you have no argument.

Last edited: