Jamaicans and Africans goin in on Black Americans over Adele

truth2you

All Star
Daps
what stats are u referring too - because according to Wikipedia in 1970s there was 1.2 million Spanish people living in New York City obviously they don’t break down how many Caribbean/West Indians because we are all included as Black, so again with stats are you talking about

as far as bringing up family’s background I believe your beef is not with me it’s with the other poster you can take that up with him
The damn u.s .census on immigration, wtf? Just Google it, no need for fake ass Wikipedia. I would do it, but I'm tired of doing it just for y'all to ignore it

And I never said Puerto ricans weren't here in large numbers, I said West Indians, but it's obvious your playing games, and I don't feel like playing them with you

Also, you brought up their background so why did you do it?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
like I just told @truth2you
i believe yall are confusing me with the other poster because the both of y’all are bringing up stuff that I haven’t even stated or claimed
I don’t even believe I’ve ever stated that Reggae, Dancehall, Caribbean music was a big thing in The Bronx as I was coming up ... as a matter of fact I really never even been a fan of that type of music

you said

tenor.gif

I don’t know where the hell you lived, but damn sure in the Bronx there was nothing but West Indians and Puerto Ricans back in the 70s

this simply isn't true

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The damn u.s .census on immigration, wtf? Just Google it, no need for fake ass Wikipedia. I would do it, but I'm tired of doing it just for y'all to ignore it

And I never said Puerto ricans weren't here in large numbers, I said West Indians, but it's obvious your playing games, and I don't feel like playing them with you

Also, you brought up their background so why did you do it?

you said there was about 300K to 500K West Indians in the states in the 70s I’m not denying that at all I’m just telling you where I lived in the Bronx , the North Bronx the overwhelming majority had to resided there
This is simply common knowledge the outskirts of the North BX are Yonkers, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon which are all heavily Caribbean/West Indian communities

And again I don’t remember bringing up background and I’m not about to go search the 700+ post in this thread

you said

this simply isn't true

i was referring to part of the Bronx where I’m from

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
you said there was about 300K to 500K West Indians in the states in the 70s I’m not denying that at all I’m just telling you where I lived in the Bronx , the North Bronx the overwhelming majority had to resided there
This is simply common knowledge the outskirts of the North BX are Yonkers, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon which are all heavily Caribbean/West Indian communities

And again I don’t remember bringing up background and I’m not about to go search the 700+ post in this thread

i was referring to part of the Bronx where I’m from

HipHop wasn't born in the North Bronx, so why bring it up?:mjtf:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
first 10 pages of this thread = clowning Adele
next 20 pages = diaspora wars
next 10 = @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC meltdown
next 10 = aimless arguing over where hip hop came from

I wonder where the next 10 is gonna take us?
I remember there was a "pawging" and "wenching" thread that started as usual but by the end brehs where talking about sharia law:why:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
the young bull with stale jokes and a hopeless outlook running around tryna put breaks on everyone else progression. but we jumping time zones fukk a rat race. Asian can go from Hong Kong to San Fran no problems. White people can go from Berlin to NY no problems but here come these bucke crab nikkaz telling us how to move and where. ironic given history that you are fighting to limit our reach compared to everyone else. In ever increasing global economies we should be left out of the transcontinental business moves.

yes that's why I said its JEALOUSY.

:umad:

You're no different than them asians and messycans and euros
:ehh:
This is why it's great real Black Americans are drawing lines in the sand
:jawalrus:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're no different than them asians and messycans and euros
:ehh:
This is why it's great real Black Americans are drawing lines in the sand
:jawalrus:
stop projecting and worrying about others and do what you do. you are no spokesman for Black America just YOURSELF. I'm no different than any other ambitious person you are correct

:umad:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
HipHop wasn't born in the North Bronx, so why bring it up?:mjtf:

:stopitslime:

you and @truth2you have resulted on moving the goalposts
the question posed was the amount of West Indian/Caribbean‘s in America 1970s
I simply used the location that I was born and raised to confirm the large amount of them being in the Bronx

:snoop: