Jamaicans and Africans goin in on Black Americans over Adele

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:

you and @truth2you have resulted on moving the goalposts
the question posed was the amount of West Indian/Caribbean‘s in America 1970s
I simply used the location that I was born and raised to confirm the large amount of them being in the Bronx

:snoop:

you're the one moving goalposts and
full

you really thought no one was up on the demographics splits back then in the Bronx?:lolbron::russ:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you're the one moving goalposts and
full

you really thought no one was on up the demographics split back then in the Bronx?:lolbron::russ:

Like real talk
me moving the goal post ... what da hell are u talking about ???

I just can’t understand how you and your homey is going to tell me... a man who is older than y’all plus born and raise in the borough that created this culture about the demographics from back then

like y’all 2 dudes needs serious help

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Like real talk
me moving the goal post ... what da hell are u talking about ???

I just can’t understand how you and your homey is going to tell me... a man who is older than y’all plus born and raise in the borough that created this culture about the demographics from back then

like y’all 2 dudes needs serious help

dude, you have no idea what you're talking about:russ: You already lost when you brought up the North Bronx:pachaha:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
dude, you have no idea what you're talking about:russ: You already lost when you brought up the North Bronx:pachaha:

I told you I lived 10 minutes away from 3 of the most prominent people in hip-hop history
  • Slick Rick - born in the UK from Jamaican parents
  • Funk Master Flex - born in the Bronx from Jamaican parents
  • Grandmaster Flash - born in Barbados moved here at 2 from Bajan parents

nikka u LOST for being a cornball and trying to rewrite history that you know absolutely positively nothing about

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m not going to lie certain people have ruined this site
yes

mostly post 2012 posters...

i'm pointing right at you. :ufdup:

we didn't have these problems on sohh... we came here together. you new young goofies came with this divisive energy and your mascot was a german son of a white man pretending to be ultra Black man who hated immigrants but was born in germany. :dwillhuh:

this was your leader and hero until HE got EXPOSED. Y'all been in shamble ever since looking like the juelz gif. your squad run with maga c00ns in it as well.

need I say more?

before you fakkits showed up this used to be a place where people bonded to the point of having real life friendships. that's why a lot of sohh alumni fell back. y'all have no comradery or any type of redeeming qualities. just aggy finger pointers blaming others for their miserable lives.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
yes

mostly post 2012 posters...

i'm pointing right at you. :ufdup:

we didn't have these problems on sohh... we came here together. you new young goofies came with this divisive energy and your mascot was a german son of a white man pretending to be ultra Black man who hated immigrants but was born in germany. :dwillhuh:

this was your leader and hero until HE got EXPOSED. Y'all been in shamble ever since looking like the juelz gif. your squad run with maga c00ns in it as well.

need I say more?

before you fakkits showed up this used to be a place where people bonded to the point of having real life friendships. that's why a lot of sohh alumni fell back. y'all have no comradery or any type of redeeming qualities. just aggy finger pointers blaming others for their miserable lives.
People find me funnier than you :mjpls:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I told you I lived 10 minutes away from 3 of the most prominent people in hip-hop history
  • Slick Rick - born in the UK from Jamaican parents
  • Funk Master Flex - born in the Bronx from Jamaican parents
  • Grandmaster Flash - born in Barbados moved here at 2 from Bajan parents

nikka u LOST for being a cornball and trying to rewrite history that you know absolutely positively nothing about

none of those dudes are the origin of hiphop culture:mjgrin::unimpressed::camby: