Jamaicans gotta learn Mandarin to compete for jobs..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
LOL! Oh yeah....please do not forget the USA is an extension of France and Britain. Its not as simple as the US just getting out the picture.

It is that simple.

France and Britain don't have the type of power they had decades ago. Without the usa..there is no usa military. And those countries haven't exactly been spending that much on their armed forces.

All those African counties can throw France into the garbage bin on paying into the french bank. fukk is france gonna do? :skip:

they will be more concerned with pulling their troops back from everywhere to protect france.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I hate to see our people being exploited and vulnerable but many Jamaicans are often too busy trying to stunt on the rest of the Caribbean and compete in pointless AA vs Jamaican pissing contests instead of trying to be productive.
Caribbean people are probably at the top of being divisive. Then there's the division within their own nations.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Jamaicans need a visa to go pretty much anywhere

The Chinese population in Jamaica is less than 1%

Jamaican here

if your people sit on land and don't do anything to develop and improve it then natural selection should occur. Whether you're white, black, asian, latin, etc etc.

United States of AFrica needs to happen and quicky to combat the oncoming race war/national wars.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
LMFAO - certain people will gain, but not jamaica as a whole

Yes, the link does acknowledge it can be abused.
But if there isn't a benevolent dictator out there or system in place to strengthen people, then it's up to the people (us) to make one.

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Jin Tha Mc been told nikkaz

2qcgm80.jpg

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
been doing more reading and im convinced with the leaders Jamaica has, these nikkas might actually go ahead and sell the country to China

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I remember saying before that when looking for pics these Jamaican instagram thots HARDLY and I mean HARDLY represent their country. You gotta do some deep ass research to find out their ethncity. :wtf: I did not know AJ Love on IG was Jamaican for example.:wtf:

Meanwhile the Haitian and Dominican thots on IG be SCREAMING that they're Haitian and Dominican with a bunch of flags and yet they were born in America and never visited their home country.:heh:

actually i was told I was American by mom and as a matter of fact my mom made sure of that by moving our family away from a black neighborhood to a white/mixed area so I wouldnt be as Haitian as the kids in Flatbush.

It all depends on the individual parent and their objectives.