Jamaicans gotta learn Mandarin to compete for jobs..

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Imo a lot of black ppl esp on here don't think certain stuff like this can happen until after it does

You can predict something (that isn't even that hard to predict), they'll say you're crazy, stupid, or pessimistic... they'll post the MJ laughing smiley etc....then after it does happen those same nikkas are like :ohhh::dwillhuh::why:

Anyway this is what happens when you let other men come in your land, COMMUNITIES
:mjpls:and set up shop, they WILL try to take over. Get ready for this to get progressively worse in black countries and in America too. Will nikkas care? I don't know. Probably not.

You've even got dudes in here trying to rationalize this. Prime example of how naive/unaware a lot of us are.

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I remember this thread:

Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

With this video:

That was about 8 months ago. I mentioned Asian entrepreneurs, investors, contractors, etc pouring into African countries and opening up shop. nikkas on here said it was "fair business" :mjlol:nah when blacks have to go to Asians for jobs esp in black countries of all places, nikkas shouldn't be nonchalant

The Asian in the video is straight up telling you what their mantra is

Then next there was this:

Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women

nikkas still claimed it was cool

Keep accepting "assistance" from outsiders brehs. History should tell you that this is not a good idea

Plus Asians wouldn't accept it in reverse. Go try to open a bunch of black businesses in Asian areas

But in black countries AND America, Asians of all nationalities come in and set up shop, and don't even hire black people either. Well in this case they MIGHT hire you IF you can speak Mandarin. They're calling the shots in "our" territory.

To sum it up:
Nikkas love to argue semantics until your grand children's last name changes to Mohammad, Washington or Zhang depending on the highest bidder. Then they're nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Most black leaders need to act like John Magufuli. That nikka is putting his foot in these "foreign investors" asses and yet Tanzania economy is still growing 6-7%

One of the few African places I'm very hopeful for.

Pull off that industrialization :banderas:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
How am I exaggerating? A century is 100 yeaes...You think the billion plus Chinese people won't relocate to these new lands and take over?
Stop underestimating...:aicmon:

You know how many groups just got wiped out over the last 400yrs.

Dudes don't want to think the unthinkable when that unthinkable is very damn possible

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
:wow:

just need the usa to go away.. then Africa and her diaspora can heal....
LOL! Oh yeah....please do not forget the USA is an extension of France and Britain. Its not as simple as the US just getting out the picture.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Jamaica needs disruption.
Market disruption.
Good Disruption.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Are Jamaicans able to travel to China freely? The chinese have been coming to Jamaica for years now and their population in Jamaica is growing, It would be great if Jamaicans, if they wanted to could travel there freely for whatever reason. But I imagine the Jamaican government are weak and corrupted and let them do whatever they want.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Are Jamaicans able to travel to China freely? The chinese have been coming to Jamaica for years now and their population in Jamaica is growing, It would be great if Jamaicans, if they wanted to could travel there freely for whatever reason. But I imagine the Jamaican government are weak and corrupted and let them do whatever they want.
Jamaicans need a visa to go pretty much anywhere

The Chinese population in Jamaica is less than 1%