James Gunn a pedophile or were these just Jokes? MCU stans. Update: Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I could give him a pass if anything he tweeted was even close to being funny but they weren't. I don't care for people saying "there are no funny pedo jokes" because there are. It's just these aren't funny at all, they're out of place and weird. There are no limits in comedy but if you're going to joke about controversial things it better be funny, like Chappelle talking about trannys

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The
tenor.gif
From that community is RICH.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just read that he was like in his thirties when he made those jokes :mjlol:

Not to make it racial but I swear only white people and Jay-Z get away that "I was young and stupid" shyt for dumb shyt they pulled in their 20's/30/'s. Meanwhile every other race on the planet is considered an adult once they can play with toy guns.

Luckily this dude didn't get away in that sense but even in this thread you got people caping for him.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To me the most shocking about all of this has been @MartyMcFly acting like Gunn is some distinguished film auteur whose style is impossible to replicate instead of a glorified tv director who coasted on nerd cred and remade Thor 2 only to fall flat on his face when he had to come up with a story of his own for Part 2.

Anyway, I don't like this witch hunt mentality one bit but you reap what you sow, and if you sowed dozens of shytty pedophile jokes before working for Disney of all companies, this is what you reap.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I could give him a pass if anything he tweeted was even close to being funny but they weren't. I don't care for people saying "there are no funny pedo jokes" because there are. It's just these aren't funny at all, they're out of place and weird. There are no limits in comedy but if you're going to joke about controversial things it better be funny, like Chappelle talking about trannys
when you are making a tasteless joke, you gotta nail it,which these jokes mostly did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.