James Gunn a pedophile or were these just Jokes? MCU stans. Update: Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks that he got fired but you cant make dozens of pedo "jokes" have it exposed to the masses and expect to keep your job at Disney.

Shouldve deleted that stuff long ago.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just read that he was like in his thirties when he made those jokes :mjlol:

Not to make it racial but I swear only white people and Jay-Z get away that "I was young and stupid" shyt for dumb shyt they pulled in their 20's/30/'s. Meanwhile every other race on the planet is considered an adult once they can play with toy guns.

Luckily this dude didn't get away in that sense but even in this thread you got people caping for him.
In his 40s when he made those.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Just read that he was like in his thirties when he made those jokes :mjlol:

Not to make it racial but I swear only white people and Jay-Z get away that "I was young and stupid" shyt for dumb shyt they pulled in their 20's/30/'s. Meanwhile every other race on the planet is considered an adult once they can play with toy guns.

Luckily this dude didn't get away in that sense but even in this thread you got people caping for him.
My thing is with these type of so called jokes, they seem more interested in pushing boundaries than actually being funny. They know what they're doing. All the caping is :hhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To me the most shocking about all of this has been @MartyMcFly acting like Gunn is some distinguished film auteur whose style is impossible to replicate instead of a glorified tv director who coasted on nerd cred and remade Thor 2 only to fall flat on his face when he had to come up with a story of his own for Part 2.

Anyway, I don't like this witch hunt mentality one bit but you reap what you sow, and if you sowed dozens of shytty pedophile jokes before working for Disney of all companies, this is what you reap.
:russ: When it comes to guardians he is. Ain’t saying the dude is Hitchcock tho.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i literally just heard about this today. they for real covered that shyt up

There’s an article from variety about the culture at Pixar with regards to women. It’s part of a larger thing a woman who used to work there wrote. Disney is very very good at covering shyt up. Remember the woman who wrote Brave and was supposed to direct it? Then she just magically got released from the project and they didn’t really say why then they bought a dude in to direct who had no experience directing and didn’t know what he was doing.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
What kills me is half these capes would be in the closet if it was a director they didn't like. Let Michael Bay or M. Night or - sigh - Zack Synder made some jokes like this. They'd have called for his head on a pike or just been silent.

Granted, do I think people can change? Sure. Do I think Gunn regrets tweeting those things? Sure, he seems decent enough. But you gotta keep the same energy. It can't just be about getting the people you don't like outta here while making passes for those you deem the good guys.

Even the angle of "well he was targeted by an alt-right guy" feels disingenuous because since when has Twitter cared about the source?

I believe people can change. I also understand that forgiveness is personal. Those tweets are fukking awful and no one owes Gunn their forgiveness or acceptance no matter how much time has passed.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Social media gonna haunt us for the rest of our lives brehs
Only social media i have is TheColi.com
:noreha:

I let you muthafukkas tell me whats goings on on twitter and instagram.
Everyone i NEED to know is already in my phones contacts.
:noreha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I keep hearing people saying "bu bu bu bu but they caping for him"

Who is and where is the proof of these "capes"?

Like are we talking here on the coli or outside? Cuz I think its clear we pretty much on the coli not down with this shyt and fine that he's gone.

Truth be told I think ANYONE that makes PEDOPHILE JOKES or comments should be fired or BANNED (which I'm puzzled as to how some who are riding the anger wave aint never been spoken to about their comments or trynna pretend they didnt make pedo jokes).

For the record though, he said some foul shyt, he got fired, we not supporting pedo shyt, we support the removal of him and we moved on.

Simple as that.

Martha

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
A) A grown man should never call his genitals his “silly place”

B) A grown man, even in jest should never want underage people to even look at his “silly place”

C) Joke about rape if you want but leave children out of it and be prepared to bear the consequences for your “jokes”

D) This Cac is definitely a child rapist. Hope he gets investigated

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I keep hearing people saying "bu bu bu bu but they caping for him"

Who is and where is the proof of these "capes"?

Like are we talking here on the coli or outside? Cuz I think its clear we pretty much on the coli not down with this shyt and fine that he's gone.

Truth be told I think ANYONE that makes PEDOPHILE JOKES or comments should be fired or BANNED (which I'm puzzled as to how some who are riding the anger wave aint never been spoken to about their comments or trynna pretend they didnt make pedo jokes).

For the record though, he said some foul shyt, he got fired, we not supporting pedo shyt, we support the removal of him and we moved on.

Simple as that.

Martha
twitter or movie sites. So places outside the coli. Collider in particular went really hard for him in their post. So yeah there are plenty of people taking his side in this one. And of the cast, Batista is the only one who’s spoken out so far and he’s pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.