James Harden Brooklyn debut: Brooklyn Vs.Orlando game thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
real shyt.

successful black men trying to tear down successful black men and threaten their brand, just to appease white nerds. :hhh:

white ex football players stay on code.

By shytting on multiple other black men in the process the fukk you talking about :russ:

Not only did he shyt on a new coach and his team mates owners will remember this when it comes to negotiations and it will impact lower rank players

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ne
real shyt.

successful black men trying to tear down successful black men and threaten their brand, just to appease white nerds. :hhh:

white ex football players stay on code.

You realize Harden shytted on a lot of black teammates right? He also didn't give effort for a black coach. The only reason you're on his side is because Harden has star power.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Er5s8mfXIAYpFZe

Black person criticizes black people, gets criticized for it by other black people and goes on to criticize the black criticizers for criticizing black people

matrix.jpg

Harden is my guy and I understand that it’s weird to have nba legends as analysts. Specially guys with some underlying c00nery to them and who aren’t very analytical or respectful in their tone.

But damn you’ve got to stop with that black thing, if the only time it’s relevant is when someone isn’t dikkriding you. An analyst shouldn’t give two fukks about your degree of melanin.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
KD and Harden was always the duo I dreamed of in Houston. Grats BKN, ya'll winning a chip this year. Everyone in the world will see how fukking good James Harden is now. Finally playing with a true elite, not an all star on his last legs. People would really bring up DWIGHT AND RUSS like they could actually help this dude win a ring :mjlol:.

Anyway I'll still watch my guy from afar. GL JAMES

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KD and Harden was always the duo I dreamed of in Houston. Grats BKN, ya'll winning a chip this year. Everyone in the world will see how fukking good James Harden is now. Finally playing with a true elite, not an all star on his last legs. People would really bring up DWIGHT AND RUSS like they could actually help this dude win a ring :mjlol:.

Anyway I'll still watch my guy from afar. GL JAMES

ya shaq full of shyt...bringing in dwight was the equivalent of cleveland bringing shaq in to “help” brown get a chip :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re gonna win a ring or two over the next few years. They’re too good not to. LeBron is 5 years older than both. He’s the only one who can potentially stop them. Once he’s retired or as he ages in a noticeable way, it’s over. It’s sad OKC was so damn stupid. They could’ve had a dynasty but they chose Ibaka over Harden.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
ya shaq full of shyt...bringing in dwight was the equivalent of cleveland bringing shaq in to “help” brown get a chip :mjlol:
Stop this revisionist bullshyt. Dwight was a highly coveted free agent. He had the Lakers, Warriors, Rockets and other teams all ready to throw max money at him. Far from Shaq in Cleveland who was far past his prime.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Kyrie staying in BK past this year.

If he doesn't retire, he is gonna be there. No team is gonna trade value for at best one year of dude and most likely none of dude as he'd most likely refuse to go to any team he's traded to. As crazy as it sounds now, they stuck with dude.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
By shytting on multiple other black men in the process the fukk you talking about :russ:

Not only did he shyt on a new coach and his team mates owners will remember this when it comes to negotiations and it will impact lower rank players

Stop with this dumb ass narrative. Harden asked to be traded well before the season even started and it was Houston problem for dragging it along as long as they did. He should have been traded weeks ago. Harden didnt do anything that AD hadnt done with NO, but ya'll conveniently forget about all that to shyt on Harden. fukk outta here with this Hypocrisy :camby: