James Harden Brooklyn debut: Brooklyn Vs.Orlando game thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ya shaq full of shyt...bringing in dwight was the equivalent of cleveland bringing shaq in to “help” brown get a chip :mjlol:
SINCE ITS CLEAR YOU
WERENT WATCHING BASKETBALL
BACK THEN YOU NEED TO
GO BACK AND WATCH HOUSTONS
2014 PLAYOFFS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
If he doesn't retire, he is gonna be there. No team is gonna trade value for at best one year of dude and most likely none of dude as he'd most likely refuse to go to any team he's traded to. As crazy as it sounds now, they stuck with dude.

Yes they’re stuck with one of the most skilled players of all time currently averaging 27/5/6 on 50/40/100. They must be upset :wow:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD and Harden was always the duo I dreamed of in Houston. Grats BKN, ya'll winning a chip this year. Everyone in the world will see how fukking good James Harden is now. Finally playing with a true elite, not an all star on his last legs. People would really bring up DWIGHT AND RUSS like they could actually help this dude win a ring :mjlol:.

Anyway I'll still watch my guy from afar. GL JAMES

I'm not sure how this "Harden hasn't played with anyone" myth started. Dude has played with KD and Russ, Dwight, CP3. CP3 the only one that was close to his last legs and HOU was their best with him and since he's been gone he's elevated two more franchises. We've seen dude average 35 points and drop 50 pt triple doubles. What we haven't seen is him do is show up when the heat is on come playoff time no matter who was playing with him.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of ppl didn’t “see” harden being on the nets and flat out said it wouldn’t happen lol...I prefer the let’s wait and see approach

I'm saying this because Harden's and Kyrie's games don't mix. And with Harden, he is pretty much relegated to a third option. You really think a guy with an ego of Kyrie is gonna be happy with the arrangement? I'm very doubtful on that.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm not sure how this "Harden hasn't played with anyone" myth started. Dude has played with KD and Russ, Dwight, CP3. CP3 the only one that was close to his last legs and HOU was their best with him and since he's been gone he's elevated two more franchises. We've seen dude average 35 points and drop 50 pt triple doubles. What we haven't seen is him do is show up when the heat is on come playoff time no matter who was playing with him.

Just watch homie. I watched damn near every rockets game and to say Dwight and Russ were capable number 2s is just flat out wrong. Hell the best season the rockets had with Dwight is the year he was injured for 40 games. He was overrated offensively and it was clear even when he was with Kobe for that one year. Russ is just not a winning player anymore period.

CP is the one player I’ll give you. The year he was healthy and playing elite. The Rockets won 65 games and almost beat the warriors with KD.

The issue is Hardens game is still not understood. His scoring is great but what really makes him absolutely unstoppable is his ability to control a game and be a playmaker. He never had that guy who could help him hit big shots in the 4th. Every other top 5 player in the league has had that. CP even in his first year where he was elite was still just a 18ppg scorer. Now Harden has a legit scoring threat next to him that he can easily make plays for and take the pressure off him. Remember, NO ONE sees doubles and traps and all sorts of crazy defense like Harden does

Anyway I don’t have to convince anyone anymore. He’s going to win it all this year. Just watch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop this revisionist bullshyt. Dwight was a highly coveted free agent. He had the Lakers, Warriors, Rockets and other teams all ready to throw max money at him. Far from Shaq in Cleveland who was far past his prime.

lol...I’ll admit I tried too hard to exaggerate for effect:pachaha:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
REALITY: DWIGHT WAS AN ALL STAR
AND 2ND TEAM ALL NBA IN 2014.

THE COLI: DWIGHT WAS WASHED
AND BASICALLY SHAQ ON THE CAVS.
:evil:

oh so please tell me, is Rudy Gobert some coveted player to play with to help win a team a championship? Cuz they’re basically the same. All nba don’t mean shyt if all you do is finish lobs. Rockets dropped him for capela and didn’t miss a damn beat. In fact got better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh so please tell me, is Rudy Gobert some coveted player to play with to help win a team a championship? Cuz they’re basically the same. All nba don’t mean shyt if all you do is finish lobs. Rockets dropped him for capela and didn’t miss a damn beat. In fact got better.

ya dwight wasn’t some major championship piece that put them over the top as shaq making it out to be but to be fair my sarcastic comparison was just as bad on the opposite end of the stick...he was far from washed

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
ya dwight wasn’t some major championship piece that put them over the top as shaq making it out to be but to be fair my sarcastic comparison was just as bad on the opposite end of the stick...he was far from washed
I'll give it to you though that part of the pursuit was thinking he'd bounce back from that back injury and be his old self. He was still good but not the superstar that was expected. Houston just didn't have enough firepower to go up against the Warriors at all. I don't hold it against Harden for not getting titles.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
GM 1 VS PORTLAND
DWIGHT 27 & 15
HARDEN GOES 8-28
HOU LOSES BY 2

GM 2 VS PORTLAND
DWIGHT 32 & 14
HARDEN GOES 6-19
HOU LOSES BY 7

IF HARDEN SHOOTS A MEASLEY 35%
IN THOSE GAMES HOUSTON GOES UP
2-0 AND WINS THAT SERIES.