Jared Anderson to retire by 27. Candid interview

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This is a smart kid :ehh: Never heard this side of him but I haven’t seen interviews.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i remeber a few boxers who plan to retire early and end up fighting until 39 yrs old or bit younger with 6 losses and some nasty knockouts with those losses.
that may not happen to him...but the kid is 23...he has 4 years to get moving to meet this 27 goal

but im not sensing somebody that wants to be great talking like that...stack and get your money cool but anything else with him is moot for me

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
thats not the talk of somebody who wants to be great in this sport...nevermind being the next great american heavyweight
He don't give a fukk about none of that :manny: breh was pointing to the payouts for Tank/Ryan and Jake Paul and no belts on the line.

I really get it... I mean you could GO for being the best but you're dealing with fighters ducking... promoters and sanctioning body bullshyt, etc. That's a tall order if you're hearts not in it. Better off jusr getting your bread and dip

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I appreciated the honesty in this interview. Hopefully his plan works out for him and he leaves the boxing world asking “what if?”

I was actually quite hopeful that this would be the next great American heavyweight, this is interesting :lupe:

Guy asked how he’s gonna get to the the big fights in just four years, certainly he’ll begin to take on top 5 contenders and he basically said, that’s not my department …. I think the words he used were “not my job” :skip: