Jared Anderson to retire by 27. Candid interview

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He might as well be. Wilder's power is solid but his chin might be finished. Besides I don't see him learning any new tricks at this stage of his career.
His power and athletiscm is still intact, his training going well..
He smashes everyone obviously apart from Fury (3 X fights)..The guy is pure danger!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
For someone who has watched Ali on TV live I don't get your fascination with Wilder bro :heh:
aint like that fam..Wilder has dynamite fistcuffs and shyt is scary to the eyes as a 50 yr old plus fella! Yep I saw Ali and the many elites in the 70's and early 80's but that was THEN..
His next fight against Ruiz or AJ (Inshallah) lets see..

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
nah that face was because how many times have boxers said that and didn't stick to it
Oh. Yeah, there's that too... hopefully he keeps his finances in order but from the tone of the interview, he will. He's not into the clout and drip.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I understand a lot about how he felt but people really need to stop using Davis/Garcia as a talking point for fighters cashing out young. That's an anomaly and may not happen again for another 6 or 7 years.
this is why doc i stress seeing greatness in this boxing generation...its one of the reasons why i didnt fukk with tank-ryan because i knew what it was..and now these other fighters are trying to be on that path of least resistance like jared here

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this is why doc i stress seeing greatness in this boxing generation...its one of the reasons why i didnt fukk with tank-ryan because i knew what it was..and now these other fighters are trying to be on that path of least resistance like jared here

That's part of it Pat, but the other part is these dudes really think they gone hit a quick lick and be out. It don't work like that. It never really has.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That's part of it Pat, but the other part is these dudes really think they gone hit a quick lick and be out. It don't work like that. It never really has.
its prizefighting yes...but you gotta fight to get the prize..its incredibly rare for fighters to be out after just one payday...youre right

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sports fans have this weird obsession with athletes staying in the sport until their bodies break down and can no longer hang.

They human just like us, there's only so long a person is gonna do a job that genuinely feels like a chore (unless you have kids of course)

I'm actually surprised more people don't so this, especially seeing how crazy these NBA contracts are nowadays, my ass woulda waited until I got my first big extension contract and retired right after that hoe is up if I didn't enjoy playing anymore

I look at nikkas like Zion and it seems like that's how he feels, he ain't tryna hoop for real this man already made enough money to be set

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Sports fans have this weird obsession with athletes staying in the sport until their bodies break down and can no longer hang.

They human just like us, there's only so long a person is gonna do a job that genuinely feels like a chore (unless you have kids of course)

I'm actually surprised more people don't so this, especially seeing how crazy these NBA contracts are nowadays, my ass woulda waited until I got my first big extension contract and retired right after that hoe is up if I didn't enjoy playing anymore

I look at nikkas like Zion and it seems like that's how he feels, he ain't tryna hoop for real this man already made enough money to be set
Facts. Breh is somebody that happens to be good at boxing, but its impossible to call him a Boxer at heart after this. Even the boxers about the bag arent eyeing a finish line like this.

Luckily for him he can retire quietly (whenever that might be) with little fuss. Basketball and football would have his ass getting death threats. Remember Andrew Luck :mjlol: When LeBron left Cleveland :russ:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Came here to post this. He sounds jaded as hell. Least he's being honest, just wants to get a bag and jet. Admitted to be burnt out by the sport at age 23 :picard:
He can do as he pleases obviously, but with this kind of attitude he's more likely to quit if the going gets tough in a bout. I ain't betting on him in any 50/50 type bout