Jarell Brooks saves woman/kids after Jamie Rohr abandoned them in Aurora CO, shooting

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I had to laugh at this. He had his infant child...heard gunfire...thought about playing dead but his baby was crying so he had to drop the lil nikka. Then he jumped off a balcony, got in his car and went home.

10 minutes later he's at the mcdonalds drive thru and his girl calls him like, "yeah we made it out can u at least come get us" I bet the nikka showed up with NO extra mcdoubles and only 1 sweet tea for himself.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I sincerely hope you're right...but I doubt any would be a white person helping a black person :rudy:
Recent Gateway grad AJ Boik dreamed of teaching art - The Denver Post
18 year old AJ Boik DIED taking a bullet while shielding his girlfriend. (check her race ;) ) The girlfriend survived thankfully.

files.php

like i said more and more stories like this will come out over the next few days....in situations like that race goes out the window...and heros will do what heros will do.
:mjpls:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recent Gateway grad AJ Boik dreamed of teaching art - The Denver Post
18 year old AJ Boik DIED taking a bullet while shielding his girlfriend. (check her race ;) ) The girlfriend survived thankfully.

files.php

like i said more and more stories like this will come out over the next few days....in situations like that race goes out the window...and heros will do what heros will do.
:mjpls:

:stopitslime:

Nobody knows if these dudes were actually trying to shield anyone or just couldn't get out of the way of the bullets.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:stopitslime:

Nobody knows if these dudes were actually trying to shield anyone or just couldn't get out of the way of the bullets.

just because this forum is full of scorned bitter cowards that would jump OVER their girlfriends to get to an exit in that situation...doesn't mean that mentality translates to men in the real world. i know that's *gasp* inconceivable to the "fukk bytches get money" lot on here however....

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because this forum is full of scorned bitter cowards that would jump OVER their girlfriends to get to an exit in that situation...doesn't mean that mentality translates to men in the real world. i know that's *gasp* inconceivable to the "fukk bytches get money" lot on here however....

:umad:

Please you just wanted to politicize the interracial couple in this story.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

i actually heard he was trying to use her as a human shield...but he got turned around...shooter was behind him and shot him in the back of the head.

see how i took the facts and made my own story too?

and :sadbron: at that bytches blackass gums.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i actually heard he was trying to use her as a human shield...but he got turned around...shooter was behind him and shot him in the back of the head.

see how i took the facts and made my own story too?

and :sadbron: at that bytches blackass gums.
actually the "facts" were first hand accounts from his girlfriend who was in the theater interacting with him in his last few moments. oh wait but i forgot you were standing right there next to them too right? :youngsabo:
this "story" sure is bringing out the naysayers and haters.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually the "facts" were first hand accounts from his girlfriend who was in the theater interacting with him in his last few moments. oh wait but i forgot you standing right there next to them too right? :youngsabo:

I think its more you bringing out the haters and naysayers. But I could be wrong.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
actually the "facts" were first hand accounts from his girlfriend who was in the theater interacting with him in his last few moments. oh wait but i forgot you standing right there next to them too right? :youngsabo:

uhh...those arent facts. these are:
couple goes to the movies
gunman starts shooting
boyfriend dies, girlfriend lives

i also heard her say they were "secretly engaged" it sounds to me shes been lying all around to get more shine in the media. i would need this incidence to be confirmed by multiple people before i believe this. people with gums that black have lying proclivities.