Jason Black - How Asians Officially Passed Us (With One Murder)

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
All non whites are seen as outsiders or foreigners, I don't think that's a big secret.

Blacks aren't seen as foreigners. We're an integral part of American culture and history.

Music, Sports, trends, slang, etc.

Just cause cacs look at us as inferior doesn't mean that they don't acknowledge our existence.

:why:

It might surface level shyt that's not backed up with power but blacks have a prescence in America.

shyt, hiphop is recognized worldwide as American.

Other groups don't have that.

Who's the Asian Denzel or Sydney Portier?

Jut off looks alone, they're pretty much all lumped together as Chinese. Doesn't matter where they're from.

Asian's are excluded and Hispanics are willingly segregating themselves culturally by refusing to assimilate.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this was a great episode. he dropped nuff gems.
how many churches do you see in china town? how many banks do you see in chinatown?

what's crazy is that as i was listening to this on the train, this presumably homeless black dude was going off speaking to himself about this. i didnt catch a lot of what he said, but he was definitely about the police and the asians killing us. i was kinda glad that he made all those cacs and asians uncomfortable on the train.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
how many churches do you see in china town? how many banks do you see in chinatown?

what's crazy is that as i was listening to this on the train, this presumably homeless black dude was going off speaking to himself about this. i didnt catch a lot of what he said, but he was definitely about the police and the asians killing us. i was kinda glad that he made all those cacs and asians uncomfortable on the train.
That's gonna be you in a few years I'm sure of it.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

You wouldn't see many churches in Chinatown for obvious reasons.

But you're a stones throw from being retarded so it's no big deal you don't know the answer.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn't see many churches in Chinatown for obvious reasons.

But you're a stones throw from being retarded so it's no big deal you don't know the answer.

:mjlol: u do realize church is used interchangably with place of worship. cut it out larry love.
i love how a failed podcaster bus boy is calling someone retarded :bryan:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:mjlol: u do realize church is used interchangably with place of worship. cut it out larry love.
i love how a failed podcaster bus boy is calling someone retarded :bryan:

But not with China or Chinese people you goofy fukk.

Religion in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I'll gladly enjoy life as a failed podcaster bus boy over someone who thinks Jason Black is some poignant source of enlightenment :russ:

Don't do that.

Edit: This nikka is a Earth is Flat stan. Holy shyt I've seen it all :deadmanny:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But not with China or Chinese people you goofy fukk.

Religion in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I'll gladly enjoy life as a failed podcaster bus boy over someone who thinks Jason Black is some poignant source of enlightenment :russ:

Don't do that.

Edit: This nikka is a Earth is Flat stan. Holy shyt I've seen it all :deadmanny:

no one enjoys being a failed podcaster and bus boy. stop it.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
how does it feel to talk to yourself at all hours of the night and clean up peoples crumbs during the day?

Awesome especially seeing as how I make more than minimum wage and only do the former for about 30 minutes. Nothing to toot my horn tho.

Now a serious question, would you say the earth is more pop tart or pancaked shape?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Awesome especially seeing as how I make more than minimum wage and only do the former for about 30 minutes. Nothing to toot my horn tho.

Now a serious question, would you say the earth is more pop tart or pancaked shape?

do what you do fam, but you're in no position to try to talk in a condescending tone to anyone. :manny: