Jason Black - How Asians Officially Passed Us (With One Murder)

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
if you say so :manny:

nikka you believe the planet is flat and that Chinese people are inherently Christians despite the mountains of evidence saying otherwise.

The fact you have the gull to think you're the overlord as to how people conduct themselves here is downright insulting.

As I said before, don't do that.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you believe the planet is flat and that Chinese people are inherently Christians despite the mountains of evidence saying otherwise.

The fact you have the gull to think you're the overlord as to how people conduct themselves here is downright insulting.

As I said before, don't do that.

:what: when did i talk about the earth being flat?

who the fukk said that they were christians? i see you're on your agent shyt in this thread. you'd rather attack another black person rather than discussing the content of the video. i forgot, u like everyone except black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men have to man up and build infrastructure. You let your kids get educated by whites, you hand over your children to indoctrinated by white supremacy and you wonder how c00ns like that DA can even exists.

The chinese are about to own America, and this was first hand showing of the asian supremacy that will be coming.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Black men have to man up and build infrastructure. You let your kids get educated by whites, you hand over your children to indoctrinated by white supremacy and you wonder how c00ns like that DA can even exists.

The chinese are about to own America, and this was first hand showing of the asian supremacy that will be coming.

In tribal times he'd be murdered for what he did... He deserves to be murdered NOW :martin:
But lost nikkas won't even do something simple like REFUSING TO SPEND MONEY with asians :why:
Knockin a head off the shoulders for this blatant disregard of black life (by one of our own who had the power to get justice) is definitely off the table :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In tribal times he'd be murdered for what he did... He deserves to be murdered NOW :martin:
But lost nikkas won't even do something simple like REFUSING TO SPEND MONEY with asians :why:
Knockin a head off the shoulders for this blatant disregard of black life (by one of our own who had the power to get justice) is definitely off the table :snoop:

It's too late in the game for that these nikkaz don't have the discipline or the heart, and rely on those foreign businesses too much.

It would took a concerted effort from all the wealthy black people to make that happen, but it will do you know good because the minds of the people is what the problem is.

We have to abandon these nikkaz they too far gone, we have to protect the children and shield them for suffering the same fight, and give them he tools they need to dominate their peers in the future.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps

:scust:

WTF is up with this podcast?

The host might be the most obnoxious human being in the world.

His buffoonery undermines any of the legit points he makes.

:snoop:

Edit: prince died

:dwillhuh::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh, CACs have nothing to do with it. Asians stick together and build for the future of their culture /families. WE DON'T. What more needs to be said?

Actually that "Model Minority" pat on the head from White Daddy, along with the civil rights policies that WE fought for did a lot to help them. As far as them sticking together and helping their own, that's not exclusive to them. That's a normal practice amongst healthy people. Sadly we are the group that DOESN'T practice this - EXCLUSIVELY :snoop:

It's too late in the game for that these nikkaz don't have the discipline or the heart, and rely on those foreign businesses too much.

It would took a concerted effort from all the wealthy black people to make that happen, but it will do you know good because the minds of the people is what the problem is.

We have to abandon these nikkaz they too far gone, we have to protect the children and shield them for suffering the same fight, and give them he tools they need to dominate their peers in the future.

All of us ain't gonna make it. Blacks that want power are gonna have to build and separate from the lost black folks who don't want power. All we can do is present the information and hopefully spark the minds of those that are confused. We don't have time to beg, plead, and argue with black folks that ain't on the same page :francis:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I thought the nba was playing Prince music just because it's trill, I had no idea he joined Chyna :dwillhuh:

Anyway, Asians ain't shyt. They are seen as outsiders and ALWAYS will be seen as outsiders. White people hate Asians more, and now's the time to push Asians back down a few pegs where they belong. There will never be Asian supremacy in America. I'd deport them all back, dgaf.

The last people you want to lose to are these wangchongs. It simply can't happen and won't, they are the weakest.