Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt like this is why we have to be one with our women, when these cave bytches come at us like this and try to play victim. I've seen this shyt in real life and it happens all the time. I don't see how nikkas can be with "pawgs"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

StQooQp.gif

Ether

Again, what's so scary about Lavar? His kids seem to be great and he's ambitious. Isn't that America.

Exactly, this right here is the thing that's needs to be discussed.

He's got 3 kids. All of them seem to be nice, polite kids who are blue chip athletes going to college.

What's supposedly so wrong with Lavar?:mindblown:

Charlamagne was basically a hip-hop radio Jason Whitlock up until last year, but I'll have to roll with him on this one

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but maybe I was wrong

The hate and racism in this thread is disgusting.

Obviously Whitlock was riding for someone he considers and friend and knows personally. But because she's white he gotta be a c00n a sell out and people wishing for him to die.

nikkas is so bitter. Y'all taking the shyt personal.:russ:

Oh please, Whitlock's been
6jK35JX.png
for many years. Get off his dikk.

I can see why people are mad at Kristine, whenever a woman acts like that she will probably take heat, specially when they are white talking to a black man, but her reaction was more feminist than racist IMO, at least it's what I get from her intention, that shyt is lame either way, but there's no need to spin it into racial talk like that, feminists do that to anybody these days, shyt is annoying, but again, I can see where the hate is coming from, she should have apologized, not to Lavar but to the audience, for the racial misunderstanding instead of letting this fat nikka do the talk for her, if that was really not her intention, now nobody will care.

Dude, she accused a Black man of "bad parenting". That is not something they do with everybody.

Lavar actually was civilized to her and handled it in a kind of facetious manor like "I'm not talking to you" but tongue in cheek.

But on the real, accusing Black people of being bad parents is pretty much ALL racist White folks do.

I'm a c00n for standing up to some ones right to have a friends back? Have you ever stuck by a friend even when they did dumb shyt? You all making it about race. And that's the sad part.

It's the same reason why black people will protest a white guy killing Travon Martin but don't say shyt when we kill each other. I don't need gratitude, reparations, acknowledgement or props from any race including my own. People's priorities are fukked up... including your own.

And Charlamagne is a hypocrite.

Jesus, c00ns like you are exactly why I made this thread

The Official People Ignoring Protests Against "Black on Black Crime" Unappreciation Thread

I'm only exposing the truth.

I work in Newark, NJ. I grew up in Richmond Va. My people got issues. It is what it is. I don't worry about what other races do and neither should we. We keep using slavery as a crutch. But what are we doing to overcome it mentally or intellectually.

It makes me sick that people like Stephen A Smith, Charlamagne and Jason Whitlock even have a fukking platform. It's dumb.

What Colin Kaepernick did and is still doing should STILL be getting talked about in the black community but its not.

We are 2 minute social justice negros. A week from now this thread will be on page 8 and forgotten about until the next headline, soundbite or youtube clip surfaces.

I sound like I'm speaking Swahili to you breh because you mind has been conditioned to think, act and type based on regurgitated rhetoric. And white people are looking at this and are laughing.

You dumb ass, MLK & Malcolm X weren't fighting "slavery".

Rosa Parks wasn't fighting no slavery

Our government wasn't filling Black people with syphillis as experiments during slavery

Our government wasn't pumping crack into our communities during no damned slavery.

Richard Nixon didn't personally start the "War on Drugs" to attack Black people during no damned slavery.

c00ns like you are the worst, because you act like White folks have been "nice" to us since slavery ended, as opposed to doing eerything in their power to destroy Black communities to this day.
:mjlol: nikkas really want someone to die over an opinion? For what a c00n like LaVar Ball? That nikka don't give a fukk about the Black community how many nikkas can afford 500 dollar shoes? This shyt entertainment but fukk LaVar Ball nikka married a white woman but he pro black for dissing a white girl?:mjlol: go head neg me bytch nikkas but LaVar attacks other black men(Lebron, Jordan, Barkley)as much as Fatlock getting black coaches fired in shyt but he Malcolm X now to y'all nikkas?:mjlol:

Who the fukk idolizes Laver Ball?:mindblown:

Are you nikkaz too stupid to compartmentalize like adults?

It aint about Lavar Ball.

It's about White folks feeling they have a right to attack and demean Black people when they see fit.

There are no perfect victims.

Rodney King was drunk

Mike Brown liked weed.

MLK liked White bytches (apparently).

That doesn't mean we can't call out White supremacy when we see it because the people who it rears it's ugly head against aren't perfect (or sometimes even good) people.

OJ's a damned dikk head, but that doesn't mean that White supremacy didn't have something to do with how his case was viewed by Amerikkka.

You nikkaz gotta learn to be smart and stop it with the "This Black dude isn't exactly the way I want him to be , so I'm gonna let White folks attack him" bullshyt.

Lavar might be a c00n, but that don't stop CACs from being CACs.:damn:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Whitlock is showing his full crab in the bucket mentality, on top of his uncle ruckus bullshyt. He identifies Charlemagne as the top black voice on radio and says he needs to be stopped.

I'm sure Whitlock would LOVE to destroy Charlemagne, so he can legitimize his voice for the white audience and climb over a prominent black radio voice, instead of pushing some white people, like Cowherd, out of the way.

He's supposed to find common ground and explain black sensibilities on this issue to the white people, instead of judging, because he has a minority voice that white people are exposed for regularly and he can help them understand without capitulating. It's not his place to take white people's side in full public view and vilify Charlemagne because he feels like it.

Thank god for Bomani & Lebatard.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dislike Whitlock because he's an unabashed dancer that does it for money. The Kristine Leahy thing needs to die. LaVar are right in one way to shut her down although he could have handled it better. That's all. She just sucks Cowherd's dikk for her job and thinks black men should respect her. We don't.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I can see why people are mad at Kristine, whenever a woman acts like that she will probably take heat, specially when they are white talking to a black man, but her reaction was more feminist than racist IMO, at least it's what I get from her intention, that shyt is lame either way, but there's no need to spin it into racial talk like that, feminists do that to anybody these days, shyt is annoying, but again, I can see where the hate is coming from, she should have apologized, not to Lavar but to the audience, for the racial misunderstanding instead of letting this fat nikka do the talk for her, if that was really not her intention, now nobody will care.
Her reaction ain't got shut to do with feminism. :mjlol:

Y'all dudes so abuse that word

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
A c00n could never invoke the spirit of 2pac :russ:. Not even the voodooest of voodoos could help shyt lock invoke 2pac :scust:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Whitlock got people out here asking who in the hell is Charlemagne the God. gave him some free pub
then CTG killed him with no effort
but whitlock sounded like a fool on FS1
more like cthagod got people saying that c00n Jason Whitlock got a tv show? Lol at Whitlock giving cthagod free pub.