Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
HE only talks shyt in the studio. He's a shock jock. If he get's touched up he will sue.

OR simply..

I figured you'd bring that video up. Im sure you would have let them jump you.

The studio is his platform. These entertainers see him at shows, parties etc and don't want smoke. Only fans really be in their feelings. He just straight talks and doesnt dodge the questions. I don't what you want him to do. Find nikkas in the street and ask them questions? Why? I know you don't believe these artists are really tough guys.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So CTG took Beans advice and played with something safe.

I don't know what's worse. Whitlock giving this nikka a platform and free advertising or you nikkas giving him props for poppin shyt on the radio.

The WAY Whitlock name dropped Charlamagne leads me to believe that his is an orchestrated event.
I think your recent negativity on this subject is orchestrated.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I figured you'd bring that video up. Im sure you would have let them jump you.

The studio is his platform. These entertainers see him at shows, parties etc and don't want to catch a charge or get sued. Only fans really be in their feelings. He just talks shyt for ratings. I don't what you want him to do. Find nikkas in the street and ask them questions? Why? I know you don't believe these artists are really tough guys.

Fixed for accuracy.

Dude is a bytch point blank. He feeds off controversy. He's a fake ass DJ Star. But it is what it is. He's made a living off of it so it's whatever. But he knows where and when to pop shyt though.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
:mjlol: nikkas really want someone to die over an opinion? For what a c00n like LaVar Ball? That nikka don't give a fukk about the Black community how many nikkas can afford 500 dollar shoes? This shyt entertainment but fukk LaVar Ball nikka married a white woman but he pro black for dissing a white girl?:mjlol: go head neg me bytch nikkas but LaVar attacks other black men(Lebron, Jordan, Barkley)as much as Fatlock getting black coaches fired in shyt but he Malcolm X now to y'all nikkas?:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: nikkas really want someone to die over an opinion? For what a c00n like LaVar Ball? That nikka don't give a fukk about the Black community how many nikkas can afford 500 dollar shoes? This shyt entertainment but fukk LaVar Ball nikka married a white woman but he pro black for dissing a white girl?:mjlol: go head neg me bytch nikkas but LaVar attacks other black men as much as Fatlock getting black coaches fired in shyt but he Malcolm X now to y'all nikkas?:mjlol:

nikkas like to see other nikkas rebel I suppose. But what is he rebelling? People say he's sticking it to the man but I'm curious to see how many people are going to drop $500 for those shoes. :dame:

The Yeezy's or Y3's don't even retail for that much.

And if his market base is affluent white people, he's still a nikka in their eyes and would rather buy off brand kicks that put money in his pocket. Parents are going to buy their kids $500 shoes. This kid is dumb.

I was listening to Max Kellerman comparing Nipsey Hustle selling $100 mixtapes to this and :dead: How much does it cost to mass produce mixtapes and how much does it cost to create shoe molds and inventory?

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
nikkas like to see other nikkas rebel I suppose. But what is he rebelling? People say he's sticking it to the man but I'm curious to see how many people are going to drop $500 for those shoes. :dame:

The Yeezy's or Y3's don't even retail for that much.

And if his market base is affluent white people, he's still a nikka in their eyes and would rather buy off brand kicks that put money in his pocket. Parents are going to buy their kids $500 shoes. This kid is dumb.

I was listening to Max Kellerman comparing Nipsey Hustle selling $100 mixtapes to this and :dead: How much does it cost to mass produce mixtapes and how much does it cost to create shoe molds and inventory?
I feel ya bruh, I just don't understand the notion of being pro black just because you support the shyt he said about some white bytch. the nikka ain't helping us, nikka ain't doing shyt to advance the black race, if anything he's a walking stereotype. LaVar isn't even marketing his shoes to black people, he's a marketing to Middle White America but nikkas Stan for any black man just because they diss white people but forget the c00n shyt they've done. like Charlamagne bytch ass was kissing white people ass for years now he MLK reincarnation to these nikkas.:mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm only exposing the truth.

I work in Newark, NJ. I grew up in Richmond Va. My people got issues. It is what it is. I don't worry about what other races do and neither should we. We keep using slavery as a crutch. But what are we doing to overcome it mentally or intellectually.

It makes me sick that people like Stephen A Smith, Charlamagne and Jason Whitlock even have a fukking platform. It's dumb.

What Colin Kaepernick did and is still doing should STILL be getting talked about in the black community but its not.

We are 2 minute social justice negros. A week from now this thread will be on page 8 and forgotten about until the next headline, soundbite or youtube clip surfaces.

I sound like I'm speaking Swahili to you breh because you mind has been conditioned to think, act and type based on regurgitated rhetoric. And white people are looking at this and are laughing.
CTG is doing more to benefit black people than you.

You sound naive or just stupid