Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
So CTG took Beans advice and played with something safe.

I don't know what's worse. Whitlock giving this nikka a platform and free advertising or you nikkas giving him props for poppin shyt on the radio.

The WAY Whitlock name dropped Charlamagne leads me to believe that his is an orchestrated event.

So Beans was safe?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
DAN7qqdU0AANkU9.jpg:large
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The hate and racism in this thread is disgusting.

Obviously Whitlock was riding for someone he considers and friend and knows personally. But because she's white he gotta be a c00n a sell out and people wishing for him to die.

nikkas is so bitter. Y'all taking the shyt personal.:russ:

Shut yo bytch ass up

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hoe ass nikka ethnic dikk finder in here caping for c00nlock.:scust: negged

I'm a c00n for standing up to some ones right to have a friends back? Have you ever stuck by a friend even when they did dumb shyt? You all making it about race. And that's the sad part.

It's the same reason why black people will protest a white guy killing Travon Martin but don't say shyt when we kill each other. I don't need gratitude, reparations, acknowledgement or props from any race including my own. People's priorities are fukked up... including your own.

And Charlamagne is a hypocrite.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm a c00n for standing up to some ones right to have a friends back? Have you ever stuck by a friend even when they did dumb shyt? You all making it about race. And that's the sad part.

It's the same reason why black people will protest a white guy killing Travon Martin but don't say shyt when we kill each other. I don't need gratitude, reparations, acknowledgement or props from any race including my own. People's priorities are fukked up... including your own.

And Charlamagne is a hypocrite.

When blacks kill other blacks no one claims it isn't a crime and to say their aren't marches to end the violence or crime in lower income black communities is a lie.
Stop man, you really exposing yourself.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When blacks kill other blacks no one claims it isn't a crime and to say their aren't marches to end the violence or crime in lower income black communities is a lie.
Stop man, you really exposing yourself.

I'm only exposing the truth.

I work in Newark, NJ. I grew up in Richmond Va. My people got issues. It is what it is. I don't worry about what other races do and neither should we. We keep using slavery as a crutch. But what are we doing to overcome it mentally or intellectually.

It makes me sick that people like Stephen A Smith, Charlamagne and Jason Whitlock even have a fukking platform. It's dumb.

What Colin Kaepernick did and is still doing should STILL be getting talked about in the black community but its not.

We are 2 minute social justice negros. A week from now this thread will be on page 8 and forgotten about until the next headline, soundbite or youtube clip surfaces.

I sound like I'm speaking Swahili to you breh because you mind has been conditioned to think, act and type based on regurgitated rhetoric. And white people are looking at this and are laughing.