Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Saw shytlock's Twitter and he said he'll respond next week. He has to research and do his googles. Said CTG went to the archives on him.

Anglo saxon woman is campaigning to keep Mr. Ball off TV. Still pushing the threatening her narrative but no one is buying it. FS1 reported record digital networks her sonning on air so...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas really want someone to die over an opinion? For what a c00n like LaVar Ball? That nikka don't give a fukk about the Black community how many nikkas can afford 500 dollar shoes? This shyt entertainment but fukk LaVar Ball nikka married a white woman but he pro black for dissing a white girl?:mjlol: go head neg me bytch nikkas but LaVar attacks other black men(Lebron, Jordan, Barkley)as much as Fatlock getting black coaches fired in shyt but he Malcolm X now to y'all nikkas?:mjlol:
First of all, it became a race thing when she went victim mode. There's history of innocent black men being heinously murdered over shyt like that. There wasn't one instance in that exchange where Ball could have been considered threatening to her.

His stance was a man thing and against feminism. The awful and mostly earned reputation of black males being absent fathers was being mouthed off about a black man who actually provides for his kids and is overtly proud of them.

No grounds for those remarks.

That "I'm white and I say so" mentality and God complex she has.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
lavar and charlemagne are not responsible for what people on social media do lol.

Can we all report this sto FS1 and say that this sitution is causing racial tension in our real lives and they need to get over this disgusting race baiting.

Leahy and Cowherd are clearly WS, whitlock just tap dancing it up.

What can we do to get these idiots fired

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
So hes saying its not okay to demonize white people,

But its okay for white people to demonize people of color.

New low for espn here

Not ESPN. But I get what you're saying

And Witlot (however you spell this c00ns name) is just sticking up for a white bytch he hangs with that he probably wants to fukk (well im sure he does but low key she probably don't even touch that c00n)

Dude stays on some c00n shyt on every topic. shyt Colin disagrees with his c00n comments most of the time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whitlock tripping, but this is how he keeps himself relevant by being contrary, looks like he is doubling down, this dude is being a dork and showing his allegiance to his paycheck

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

giphy.gif

Dude really has a 2pac avi and called himself 2lock :francis:

This the corny shyt they put on tv. Washed up ass high school losers

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Colin Cowherd is so fake.

Dude was all up on Lavars nuts when Lavar was there, then once he gone he starts parading people in to talk about lavar

fukk white people
See how they stay on code :sas2:
Looking at some of these comments on the last page and excusing c00nlock for going off code. Charlemagne does dabble with the c00nery himself when he's around Shultz, but Whitlock is a SSJ level c00n. No excuses should be made for dude, bul said out his mouth it's his job to protect massa. Nikkas come up with any reason possibly not to stay on code. But they aren't they were fishing to find some way to vilify Lavar with that fake victim damsel in distress she tried to play. Cowerd smiled all in his face while he was there but when he was gone it was :pacspit: that nikka time they got on code and got their pet c00n to help.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dancin Sambo's like him will need to be eliminated. This fool really said Charlemagne will get dealt with? :what:

There is no excuse to be a white person's dog like that. :scust: