Albums Jay Electronica - A Written Testimony (Discussion Thread)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
In this case. It’s boss shyt. Dude got his debut album that should have happened 10 years ago with Jay Z all through that bytch. Hov verses were bargain bin prices more than likely if Elect had to pay at all. To me this is the illest chess move in hip hop history. This shyt guaranteed his album was gon move the needle
No

No that's def not BOSS shyt:deadmanny:

shyt is him being scared and self conscious and afraid

:ld:

And shyt is not great for the hype and time it took to come out :pachaha:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No

No that's def not BOSS shyt:deadmanny:

shyt is him being scared and self conscious and afraid

:ld:

And shyt is not great for the hype and time it took to come out :pachaha:
It’s been 10 years

Without Hov on it like this it wouldn’t be number one now and only rap fanatics like us would know about it

Chess

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Reading through this thread I've realised all the people who like this are just old as fukk just grasping onto something that makes them feel relevant again :mjlol:

shyt is
Gar bawge

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
These are Lil Uzi Vert fans they have no idea what grown man music sounds like or understand complex lyrics
:what: nikka if u don’t get the fukk outta here wit that do u even know my posting history? Or even the type of shyt I spit MYSELF and posted up here? I never said Cole was fukkin wit Jay Elect lyrically. I said if Cole presented a PROJECT this way he would get killed for it. Especially after years of hype. One yaself.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man this album got u in your feelings. Breh. Nas had his time. I know it hurt Jay surpassed him at in everything in life. It’s gon be ok. Nas is chilling breh. U should too. So go bump “cops shot the kid” and sip some Hennessy and calm the fukk down. Capeesh?
U a real life faggit. Somethin is legit wrong with u.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Listenin' now

Lets see if my jokes about him being a baby Killah Priest is false

Edit: Aiight....first beat of The Blinding is my type of beat :scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:Lets go I'll stop talkin shyt

Last edited: