Jay Morrison And The Tulsa Real Estate Fund Lost Money In 2019-UPDATE: NOW SHUT DOWN

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

:russ: And I addressed everything you just re-hashed in that other thread, my responses are in those threads - wanting me to REPEAT myself here is insane and weird.

what you haven't done though:

A) You still to this day haven't shown where Jay Morrison said on video that people will not see a return on their investments prior to the SEC filings when I asked you back in sept 2019

B) You refuse to acknowledge the existence of tweets and comments on IG and youtube of people asking where their money is - I posted one today and you clowned the dudes name :mjlol:

You also refuse to address all the deleted videos and blocked/deleted comments too.

C) So realtytrac.com is posting fake news when they've posted that those TWO buildings were purchased for 400K a piece? <<< just a yes or no, please no more dap fishing.

tenor.gif

you dudes cherry pick what you choose to see and respond to and then base your little characters your playing on here's intelligence off of that...nah. not today. let's try answering straight foward questions for a change.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:russ: And I addressed everything you just re-hashed in that other thread, my responses are in those threads - wanting me to REPEAT myself here is insane and weird.

what you haven't done though:

A) You still to this day haven't shown where Jay Morrison said on video that people will not see a return on their investments prior to the SEC filings when I asked you back in sept 2019

B) You refuse to acknowledge the existence of tweets and comments on IG and youtube of people asking where their money is - I posted one today and you clowned the dudes name :mjlol:

You also refuse to address all the deleted videos and blocked/deleted comments too.

C) So realtytrac.com is posting fake news when they've posted that those TWO buildings were purchased for 400K a piece? <<< just a yes or no, please no more dap fishing.

tenor.gif

you dudes cherry pick what you choose to see and respond to and then base your little characters your playing on here's intelligence off of that...nah. not today. let's try answering straight foward questions for a change.

Don't have the energy for it no more. :hubie:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

that dude be lying like a muthafukka. said he had a son in one thread and got caught on that too. Lied talking about he owns a house but didn’t know how property taxes were assessed. One minute Umar paid 750, the next its 800.

I bet him 5 grand to his one that Umar paid 400,000 and he ignores that shyt everytime.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
that dude be lying like a muthafukka. said he had a son in one thread and got caught on that too. Lied talking about he owns a house but didn’t know how property taxes were assessed. One minute Umar paid 750, the next its 800.

I bet him 5 grand to his one that Umar paid 400,000 and he ignores that shyt everytime.

:why:I said I had a son? I don't understand property taxes!? where did I say all this!?

and I don't need your 5 thousand dollars fam, how many times do I have to tell you that :gucci:

and what does any of this have to do with the topic...what's crazy is in the other thread, I fell back and asked you to walk me through how umar bought a whole damn school for less than 500K...who sold it to him and how was it approved?!? that shyt only made you more angry :mindblown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Okay, so point me to where Jay Morrison or anyone in his camp has ever said that the SEC were wrongfully investigating them, they were profiled, it was racial <<< any of that.

take your time.

Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction.gif

I never said they were wrongly investigated him, or that he was profiled or that it was racial

to me sec was just doing their job, like I mentioned, Jays marketing was not good, that could have set off the SEC, and I have no proof but I have no doubt there were some negro clowns snitching

you have to remember this is actually the second SEC investigation on top of the preliminary investigation when he applied, so dude has passed 3 different investigations, in terms of paperwork he is squeaky clean, there is no credible evidence that this is a scam

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I never said they were wrongly investigated him, or that he was profiled
tenor.gif

I specifically asked you “are squeaky clean businesses investigated by the SEC” and you made the analogy of being falsely accused by police.

So either they were on the up and up or not, it can’t be both brehski

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It means Black people need to stop reporting other Black people to the authorities because they don't like them. nikkaz don't ever report cacs or other races but got so much smoke for there own kind. Motherfukkaz wanted this man to be on American Greed so badly. c00n shyt if you ask me. Majority of the complaints came from Carnell side of ADOS and then Tariq ADOS/FBA stans got themselves involved with the tatle telling white lies.
if youre in business, you will deal with the government...wether you like it or not.
Thats part of the game.

especially when youre taking money from the public...if your shyt isnt up to par you will be exposed.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
if youre in business, you will deal with the government...wether you like it or not.
Thats part of the game.

especially when youre taking money from the public...if your shyt isnt up to par you will be exposed.
And we see no action was taken by the FBI or SEC so what other agencies will these hating nikkaz report him to next??

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And we see no action was taken by the FBI or SEC so what other agencies will these hating nikkaz report him to next??
I havent been following this...
...I was just speaking on the government crawling up your ass should be expected when youre in business.

Its why both drug dealers and business men alike dont seem to like government.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
tenor.gif

I specifically asked you “are squeaky clean businesses investigated by the SEC” and you made the analogy of being falsely accused by police.

So either they were on the up and up or not, it can’t be both brehski

I made the analogy of innocent people being pulled over by the police

i also stated that jay's marketing was not good which most likely attracted the attention of the SEC and I also mentioned snitching

so my analogy would be like somebody driving strangely or not putting on their blinkers and then being pulled over and the cop finds nothing wrong when he stops them or somebody getting stopped because an informant told them the person was doing something criminal

so its possible that a cop can stop an innocent person for legit reasons, i actually think the SEC was just doing their job, there was just too much hoopla around TREF for them to ignore it