Jay Morrison And The Tulsa Real Estate Fund Lost Money In 2019-UPDATE: NOW SHUT DOWN

invalid

Banned
Daps
You typed all that dumb shyt for daps, when in actuality TREF themselves are in the process of trying to get people their investments right now - this is from 3 days ago on their IG account:

• yashuael
    Ok when is the first round of payouts ???
    3d
    • 16789951_1663031373999008_6795807541348532224_a.jpg

tulsarealestatefund
      @yashuael our team is currently working on that.

^^^^ so according to you, the brother asking for his ROI is of low IQ, and the people saying "we're working on that" are the smart ones :russ:

You pick a nikka with the name of "Yashuel" to make a point?

tenor.gif

This is an example of the type of investor in which I'm referring.

He's not specific about what he's asking.

What does he mean by payouts?

Does he mean dividends?
Does he mean his entire position and associated returns?

What does he mean Booker?

If he means dividends then that means the fund has to start generating revenue from rental income hence the response "we're working on it."

A dumb question if you're not reading the financials which should mention upcoming short and long term goals with respect to property acquisitions and estimated revenue generation and any associated time horizon with dividend payouts from said revenues.

In any case, when the company is ready to pay dividends, it will make an announcement. You don't need to keep asking when you gone get dividends especially if the fund document does not specify that you will receive monthly dividends. You get them when the company pays them.

It's hard to gauge what he's asking because he's not specific.

This question was sufficient enough for you, well, because you're on their level and don't know better.

I swear, talking to you is like talking to a child. :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yes just like innocent people get stopped by cops

you are being dense

Okay, so point me to where Jay Morrison or anyone in his camp has ever said that the SEC were wrongfully investigating them, they were profiled, it was racial <<< any of that.

take your time.

Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You pick a nikka with the name of "Yashuel" to make a point?

full

Hopefully people can see what I deal with when I try to debate serious issues on here; as well as the level of intelligence that comes at me when I make my points...

now my argument is invalid because of the individuals NAME. that's right..the name that their parents/God gave them is why my argument is invalid.

Get your last word in weirdo :coffee:

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was an obvious scam to anyone with a brain. For the life of me I don't understand why Brehs don't just sit down and learn about things instead of relying on YouTube frauds to "teach" you shyt that isn't true. Go read a fukkig book about finance or real estate.
Exactly. And these are the same muthaphuckas that could write you a whole dissertation on pulpit pimping in the black church yet they falling for a similar con. Pro-black is big business and people are playing on your emotions to separate you from your money. It's a con as old as time.
Look how y'all elevate charlatans like Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, the ugly lightskin dyke, etc. If I didn't have the scruples that I have I would con y'all stupid muthaphuckas too.

Y'all are free to fund a nikka's lifestyle and live vicariously through him if y'all want.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure you did. :mjlol:

It sure is.:mjlol:

I don't need to read comments, I actually read the financial statements.

80% of comments/videos/essays are coming from people like you. Low IQ. Don't know nothing on nothing. Not wasting my time with them. That's all you.

I've made my criticisms of Jay quite plain after reading his financial statements. And I have been pretty balanced on both sides of the aisles on TREF.
I don’t know if there’s a way to be balanced about this. If you’ve read the paperwork, then you know there’s no way anybody who invested will ever see a real return. The only people making money are those who are on salary, which just so happen to be he and his wife.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I don’t know if there’s a way to be balanced about this. If you’ve read the paperwork, then you know there’s no way anybody who invested will ever see a real return. The only people making money are those who are on salary, which just so happen to be he and his wife.

I'm a former big four auditor and former controller of a hedge fund. I did a whole analysis on the financials. You can search the thread to see what I said.

You can start here if you like.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35037591/

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35038688/

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... :dead:

This is what happens when you have no oversight.

And the bad thing about it is, the business is not a scam but it's getting characterized that way because of his investment choices and them damn fees. If he had experienced people on his team, people that are fundamental to running any fund, an actual investment analyst (real estate), accountant, operations analyst, investor relations, it would have turned out vastly different for him.

It has to be stressful for him wearing all the hats with no experience in any of them. He's going to crash this thing into the ground.

You called it. Ego combined with inexperience.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm a former big four auditor and former controller of a hedge fund. I did a whole analysis on the financials. You can search the thread to see what I said.

You can start here if you like.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35037591/

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35038688/

“Firstly, because @Booker T Garvey is posting bits of information from legal financial documents, information that he doesn't even understand, I would disregard anything that he says on the subject.”

lmao

clown did the same thing in the thread on Umar. didn’t understand how property taxes worked.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
“Firstly, because @Booker T Garvey is posting bits of information from legal financial documents, information that he doesn't even understand, I would disregard anything that he says on the subject.”

lmao

clown did the same thing in the thread on Umar. didn’t understand how property taxes worked.

QxJRasS.png
Oh you mean the thread where your dumbass posted where you thought Umar bought 1 building but I had to show you where it was 2 buildings?

and on top of that, both buildings added up to the exact price that he stated on THE BREAKFAST CLUB? I posted all of this - just link the thread don't argue. :sas1:

and also how is posting the entire SEC document "bits and pieces", you muthafukkas are crazy :why:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Just because the SEC hasnt deemed it a Ponzi scheme does not make it a prudent investment.

Am I reading his prospectus right? Is this brotha taking a 5.50% compensation fee???:mjlol:

The Manager may receive an annualized Management Fee of 5.5% of the total capital contributions as adjusted from time to time for capital withdrawals, distributions, additional contributions, allocations and other capital account adjustments, annualized management fee paid as capital is available to the Manager for its services related to asset acquisition, construction, management, and disposition, and overall Company management. Assuming we raise the Minimum Amount of $100,000, the Manager would receive a fee of $5,500. If the Company were to raise the Maximum Amount of $50,000,000, this fee could be as much as $2,750,000.

The TOP hedge fund managers , like 20 years in the game, can only collect 2%. REIT funds (I know, this isnt a REIT) charge closer to 1%.

I mean, its certainly not fraud, because he is plainly showing his investors that he is screwing them over. He is just relying on folks not to read the fine details in the prospectus . :wow:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
QxJRasS.png
Oh you mean the thread where your dumbass posted where you thought Umar bought 1 building but I had to show you where it was 2 buildings?

and on top of that, both buildings added up to the exact price that he stated on THE BREAKFAST CLUB? I posted all of this - just link the thread don't argue. :sas1:

and also how is posting the entire SEC document "bits and pieces", you muthafukkas are crazy :why:

yeah the thread where you lied and said he spent 800,000 and I said I’d put up 5000 cash to your 1000, and we could make a phone call and find out what was what.

the thread where you didnt even know how many buildings were on the property or how property taxes were assessed, and then got caught lying again weeks later when you figured it would just be forgotten. I see you’re still lying.

But the bet still stands. Let’s put up the cash nikka so I can shut you the fukk up once and for all.

• Dap
Reactions: boy