Jay-Z is still in peak form

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
He won't ever fall off. The more he keeps releasing music, the more curious people will be to see if he's still got it. The older he gets the more dope it is going to be to see/hear him deliver because nobody in Hip hop did it before. Hov is the GOAT.

Meanwhile Nas stans are out here trying to act like Nasir was on some Mandela effect shyt and never happened. Blaming Kanye for Nas' dated delivery and offbeat execution. You won't catch Jigga fans Blaming producers an for an entire project being weak.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
He's less consistent now but when he's motivated, he's very close to prime form.

I don't think we'll ever get the pre ether vol2- dynasty Jay back tho.

"I ain't gonna lie that head was sick, but what we need to do, is put that mouth on a better bytch" :picard:.
LMAO. He was ruthless.

Thing is that he's a family man now...can't be the same guy he was pre kids and a wife

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He's less consistent now but when he's motivated, he's very close to prime form.

I don't think we'll ever get the pre ether vol2- dynasty Jay back tho.

"I ain't gonna lie that head was sick, but what we need to do, is put that mouth on a better bytch" :picard:.
I'd say that he's super confident now? Talking about marriage, shytting on big dog cacs, black pride, shytting on the streets and on.

I don't know how shyting on women equals confidence.

Edit: lazy eyes got consistent wrong.

Last edited: