Jay Z Launching A Venture Capital Fund

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Some cot dayam hating ass nikkas in here. Cats stay acting like they are some financial advisors towards Hov, yet they log off here and can only afford $11 worth of gas to last 2 weeks. Makes me wonder what day job and investments they got ?

That's pretty specific; you sure that's not what you're going through currently?:mjpls:

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
That's pretty specific; you sure that's not what you're going through currently?:mjpls:

Why you @ me ? I didn't mention you or your hubby, Drake. Which means you seem to have caught feelings so being broke must pertain to you. But since you want to call me out...I would love to trade W2's, your Mortgage Statement (1098), and your Business License. I can provide receipts, can you ?

Anyone who tucks his sack back posing as a female will never be credible. Ridiculous that this fruitcake literally sits in front of his comp w/ his 5 o'clock shadow and receding hairline, posting as a chick. Time to re-evaluate life, fukk boy.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Why you @ me ? I didn't mention you or your hubby, Drake. Which means you seem to have caught feelings so being broke must pertain to you. But since you want to call me out...I would love to trade W2's, your Mortgage Statement (1098), and your Business License. I can provide receipts, can you ?

Anyone who tucks his sack back posing as a female will never be credible. Ridiculous that this fruitcake literally sits in front of his comp w/ his 5 o'clock shadow and receding hairline, posting as a chick. Time to re-evaluate life, fukk boy.
nikka, don't embarrass yourself any further. I ain't the one. :sas1:

Write a paragraph response to a one sentence comment yet accuse someone of catching feelings. Projection much?:dame::russ:

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
nikka, don't embarrass yourself any further. I ain't the one. :sas1:

Write a paragraph response to a one sentence comment yet accuse someone of catching feelings. Projection much?:dame::russ:

Deflection as usual. Lol at someone who tucks his dikk between his legs talking about "don't embarrass yourself".

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL