Jay Z Launching A Venture Capital Fund

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lil boy I'm not about to go back and forth with you like that over another mans investment. It's not even that serious for me to be dissecting and rebutting every post you make. I work in the Finance industry as a Financial Analyst. You didn't even state what your title was in the Tech industry. You could be a damn IT for all I know:dead:
I'm not about to sit here and debate ya ass.

And my employer thinks I'm pretty good:skip:
"lil boy" :hhh: Do you know how gay that sounds for you to call another grown man "lil boy"? Also your reading comprehension is lacking. I've stated multiple times in this thread that I'm a business owner. Lol at my "title". I can't pass that shyt on to my unborn son.

And why do you keep capitalizing shyt as if that makes it more official. Financial Analyst in the Finance Industry. :russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"lil boy" :hhh: Do you know how gay that sounds for you to call another grown man "lil boy"? Also your reading comprehension is lacking. I've stated multiple times in this thread that I'm a business owner. Lol at my "title". I can't pass that shyt on to my unborn son.

And why do you keep capitalizing shyt as if that makes it more official. Financial Analyst in the Finance Industry. :russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

First off, out of this whole post, I'm legit offenddd you attached my reading comprehension. nikka my reading comprehension is impeccable.

nikka you and that bytch must be husband and wife or some shyt. I haven't read through this whole thread. You replied to one of my post and said you were in the tech industry, and used that as a basis to state that you're "not talking out of your ass" I responded saying I'm a financial analyst to let you know I wasn't taking out of my ass either.

You wanna talk about stupid shyt. The facts are that you made a post basically saying it was it was a bad investment for Jay to invest in Uber and that they were losing money. I responded to you by stating that just because a business is operating at a loss, that it doesn't mean it would be a bad investment, and that businesses often operate at a loss in their infancy.

These are the facts my dude. I even stated I don't know if it's a good investment or not, but nobody knows at this point.

Props on being a business owner. Hopefully I can become one day as well. You can miss me with all that other shyt, it ain't that serious. We can agree to disagree.

Edit- You in Atlanta? If so we can politick

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
First off, out of this whole post, I'm legit offenddd you attached my reading comprehension. nikka my reading comprehension is impeccable.

nikka you and that bytch must be husband and wife or some shyt. I haven't read through this whole thread. You replied to one of my post and said you were in the tech industry, and used that as a basis to state that you're "not talking out of your ass" I responded saying I'm a financial analyst to let you know I wasn't taking out of my ass either.

You wanna talk about stupid shyt. The facts are that you made a post basically saying it was it was a bad investment for Jay to invest in Uber and that they were losing money. I responded to you by stating that just because a business is operating at a loss, that it doesn't mean it would be a bad investment, and that businesses often operate at a loss in their infancy.

These are the facts my dude. I even stated I don't know if it's a good investment or not, but nobody knows at this point.

Props on being a business owner. Hopefully I can become one day as well. You can miss me with all that other shyt, it ain't that serious. We can agree to disagree.

Edit- You in Atlanta? If so we can politick

I never said Uber was a bad investment to be avoided. I said the company needed to become profitable. Otherwise, it's value-- is all paper. Nothing tangible.

Your spelling and grammar leave much to be desired as well.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never said Uber was a bad investment. I said the company wasn't in good health and needed to become profitable. Otherwise, it's value-- is all paper. Nothing tangible.
Your spelling and grammar leave much to be desired as well.

bytch I'm typing on the phone. You know damn well nikkas ain't out here spelling offended with 3 d's and confusing attached with attacked.

I was trying to be cool and turn this petty lil debate into some networking shyt by asking were you in Atlanta. But you wanna keep trying to be a funny nikka. Now I wanna link up and slap the shyt out you boy.

But I'm a real nikka and get past internet shyt talking and still politic on some business shyt. Are you in Atlanta? It says Cleavland Ave on your profile. I assume you black too then :mjpls:

What type of business do you own? PM me if you on some business shyt. Unlike most nikkas on this site, I'm willing to link up and network cause ain't no lies gonna be exposed when you see me. I've put people from here on jobs and bytches in real life. People from here have put me on jobs in real life. If not then you can have this shyt.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Why people in here hating?
"he'll go broke"
"he a bum"

the fukk are you doing that makes you comparable to Hov apart from the fact that you as ugly as him and got a baby mama :mjlol:
his accounts got like 9 more zeros than your bitter hating ass :mjlol:

and i'm not even a hov stan :ahh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
bytch I'm typing on the phone. You know damn well nikkas ain't out here spelling offended with 3 d's and confusing attached with attacked.

I was trying to be cool and turn this petty lil debate into some networking shyt by asking were you in Atlanta. But you wanna keep trying to be a funny nikka. Now I wanna link up and slap the shyt out you boy.

But I'm a real nikka and get past internet shyt talking and still politic on some business shyt. Are you in Atlanta? It says Cleavland Ave on your profile. I assume you black too then :mjpls:

What type of business do you own? PM me if you on some business shyt. Unlike most nikkas on this site, I'm willing to link up and network cause ain't no lies gonna be exposed when you see me. I've put people from here on jobs and bytches in real life. People from here have put me on jobs in real life. If not then you can have this shyt.
:russ::russ::russ: I live in LA now. I'm going to be venturing into property development back home later this year though. I own a tech company. I developed a SaaS platform for vendors in the food & beverage industry.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The men that are dikk eating think they have some moral high ground over the men that are blind hating..

In reality they both look like hoes...
There's a difference. Those of us who are "hating" are merely expressing skepticism. No one here has ever hated on anyone for actually EARNING shyt.

Our main gripe is that we think Jay is full of shyt and a shytty business man.