Jay-Z launching "Perch Credit" app to help PoC raise their credit scores

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If you miss a payment, does it negatively impact your credit as well? And I wonder how they are making money off this, is it subscription based? Imagine subscribing to a service to handle your subscriptions... I hope this isn’t his version of the Rush Card by Russell Simmons

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re copying boost by experian. The thing is if whoever you’re obtaining credit from doesn’t factor this type of payment into their formula it doesn’t add any value to your score.

Best way to get your credit up is too have credit and don’t use it. The more credit you have with less debt the higher you’re score.

Seems to me these use your utility bills boosters are no more than a privacy tool to find out where you actually live.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
If you miss a payment, does it negatively impact your credit as well? And I wonder how they are making money off this, is it subscription based? Imagine subscribing to a service to handle your subscriptions... I hope this isn’t his version of the Rush Card by Russell Simmons
they’ll get paid by funneling people into certain loan offers and market instruments within the app and by creating persona profiles with your data.

same thing creditkarma does

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
russell-simmons-rushcard-large.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing as crent glad they are offering an alternative I don’t really find this useful fir increasing your credit score and I doubt underwriters put much validity into it.

but for people who are recovering credit it could work

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Jay-z isnt launching the app he’s just an investor. The CEO of Perch credit is a black man. There are subscription services that offer some of the same features they are going for here. But a black man’s name is attached so of course crabs have to find something to nitpick, some of yall are ridiculous.