Jay-Z launching "Perch Credit" app to help PoC raise their credit scores

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No whites allowed? :mjpls:

White women and the white LGBTQ+ are minorities as well. Don't get it twisted.

Btw, he should have based this on income in order to validate this.

This is the app, but oddly Tidal is not included. Maybe people would feel suspicious?

Perch Credit

phoneshr.png

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
They’re copying boost by experian. The thing is if whoever you’re obtaining credit from doesn’t factor this type of payment into their formula it doesn’t add any value to your score.

Best way to get your credit up is too have credit and don’t use it. The more credit you have with less debt the higher you’re score.

Seems to me these use your utility bills boosters are no more than a privacy tool to find out where you actually live.
Experian boost brought my credit up a bunch.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean as far as sounding good on the outside but behind closed doors they’re selling your information to some scammers or something
:dahell:

a credit card with a high interest that targeted brehs vs a credit building tool:jbhmm:

besides Black faces why are you relating these 2 things?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

a credit card with a high interest that targeted brehs vs a credit building tool:jbhmm:

besides Black faces why are you relating these 2 things?

fill-661x496

Keep acting like Jay is some humble missionary only looking to help :mjlol: nikka will exploit anything if he sees it as financially beneficial for himself

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean as far as sounding good on the outside but behind closed doors they’re selling your information to some scammers or something
Lol you don’t think Hulu, Netflix, and all those other services people are replacing cable for aren’t doing the same thing? Hell, your doctor’s office sells your generic info.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fill-661x496

Keep acting like Jay is some humble missionary only looking to help :mjlol: nikka will exploit anything if he sees it as financially beneficial for himself
oh they took a picture together :ohhh:

:mjlol:

I didn't act like anything n didn't say anything about Jay, stop projecting your stupidity on me. you tried to tie 2 unrelated things together and are still trying to because it's by 2 Black people... :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I like Jay-Z and all

but like my dad told me never put your trust into a person with 50 different things going on

it might look good on the surface but underneath there’s a lot of fuked up shyt
Ppl I know with bad credit just get a fingerhut account and build their credit that way:pachaha:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
oh they took a picture together :ohhh:

:mjlol:

I didn't act like anything n didn't say anything about Jay, stop projecting your stupidity on me. you tried to tie 2 unrelated things together and are still trying to because it's by 2 Black people... :francis:

So you don’t understand the shirt that he is wearing proves my point, it’s not just about them taking a picture together idiot

why are you so defensive? You thinking you’re signing to roc nation? :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very noble concept, but useless if the major players won't get involved. If you have to pay bills monthly anyway, there is no reason why that shouldn't count toward your score. You shouldn't have to borrow money just to get a good score.