Jay-Z launching "Perch Credit" app to help PoC raise their credit scores

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I understand that you reaching hard as hell and failing.

Not my fault you don’t follow the news and didn’t catch how he was selling Occupy All Street shirts to exploit that situation, but got blasted by the public and was forced to stop

but it’s ok, I get most people get their information from Facebook and Twitter feeds

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not my fault you don’t follow the news and didn’t catch how he was selling Occupy All Street shirts to exploit that situation, but got blasted by the public and was forced to stop

but it’s ok, I get most people get their information from Facebook and Twitter feeds
more projecting... I have none of those social platforms. :comeon:

just admit you didn't even read the article n cut the bullshyt, you thought it was a credit card. :stopitslime:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
more projecting... I have none of those social platforms. :comeon:

just admit you didn't even read the article n cut the bullshyt, you thought it was a credit card. :stopitslime:

I never once said it was a credit card, that’s you projecting, I’m just saying he is not someone to be trusted at face value based on his history.

had no idea this was so difficult for you to understand

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never once said it was a credit card, that’s you projecting, I’m just saying he is not someone to be trusted at face value based on his history.

had no idea this was so difficult for you to understand
you didn't actually say anything you just posted the rush card. when asked why you drew the parallels you started reaching to relate them. a real life sequence of events...

if you posted the occupy picture first your narrative right now might have legs. so what you were initially saying is he isn't to be trusted based on Simmons history.

:pachaha:

Daps
If you use Amazon (especially Echo devices) or Facebook or Google you really shouldn’t have any problem with this, on the surface. It’s completely free and the sole benefit for them is probably to sell your information like almost every other company does. They want the data.

My question is just how does it work on the back end. And that just may be ignorance on the topic. I’m curious what these companies do, specifically, that allows recurring monthly payments like subscriptions to now affect your credit score.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I like Jay-Z and all

but like my dad told me never put your trust into a person with 50 different things going on

it might look good on the surface but underneath there’s a lot of fuked up shyt

The difference is that he has plenty of money to pay different people, to manage these different things going on.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol you don’t think Hulu, Netflix, and all those other services people are replacing cable for aren’t doing the same thing? Hell, your doctor’s office sells your generic info.
The thing is those services don’t come at you “trying to help your credit” bruh. I bet you never would’ve thought robinhood was countering your trades in the stock market either

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
1*-DOt_sedCn0N35-ehcabiQ.jpeg

Welcome to The Coli
:russ:

Who made this? This is art!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you use Amazon (especially Echo devices) or Facebook or Google you really shouldn’t have any problem with this, on the surface. It’s completely free and the sole benefit for them is probably to sell your information like almost every other company does. They want the data.

My question is just how does it work on the back end. And that just may be ignorance on the topic. I’m curious what these companies do, specifically, that allows recurring monthly payments like subscriptions to now affect your credit score.

Making on-time payments is a huge factor in your score. They are just trying to consider other things that you pay regardless, like your monthly bills, factored in rather than just money you've incurred from borrowing or medical debt.